Reviews for Perfect
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 3/4
Aaaaw! I love those two. Thanks for writing!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/14
A lovely pairing! A hilarious opening sentence.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This makes me happy. :)))
Evani chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
lol, love it:), I like your writing style
CheyRain chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I am surprised that Fred didn't confide in George. Ron and Hermione never truly made sense to me as they have little in common besides experiences, however, I enjoy arguing and debates fairly well so I blamed their relationship on that. Of course, I could see Hermione with Fred, but not George. George is just more timid. After all, in the books, Fred was the first to speak up, and the first to initiate anything. George always seemed quiet, and only seemed to talk when finishing a sentence Fred started.
Signed,
CheyRain
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
:) Goes to show the benefit of good advice! :)
Cute story! :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
They're both smart and manipulative, in very different ways. It actually makes sense in a way. *claps*
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Cute. :)
BAD HERO chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
hah! Take that, you stupid Ron!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awe:) This is an adorable story!:) Great work!
a PERSON chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I hated ur story it was so lame! I liked the coupling, but it made no sense what so ever! U SUK!
Binka Fudge chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I'm on a roll, this is the third happy ending I've come across for Fred and Hermione, hope it continues. I love the spy glass that lets you see what people will look like in twenty years time, I bet there'd be a great market for that among the pub goers. Only thing, you can't see yourself twenty years from now, would that be an advantage, or a disadvantage I wonder? I wonder if Ginny will be stressed about her kids, if they have the mischievous Weasley genes then most likely. I hope you write more Fred Hermione stories and include more new invetions, I love hearing what people come up with, I think even JKR would be impressed with some of the magic gadgets the fan fiction authors have written about, including yours.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awwr! I love Fremione.. and I loved this xD

Ginny's reaction and advice was absolutely perfect!

Hehe. Love it ~
twowritehands chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I've always thought that Fred kind of liked Hermione ever since I read the books, but I usually never read the pairing. I like this story because it gives a rare insight into Fred's head.

The first line is pretty great. I'm a huge stickler for first lines :)

Thanks for the story!