Reviews for Under the Stars
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
glad they found each other that night

great story
Dramamama5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Now that was a sweet story. I loved the ending. Well done.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very good! - you showed how small a world we really do live in and not everyone is a psychotic maniac.
Readin-and-Writin chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is such a beautiful story. I don't read one-shots much, but this one was written so well, simple but amazing.
SLopez chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Okay, so I had this little time before heading to bed to read this one-shot and I'm glad I did it!

It's really good and I loved Dom's cousin speech! I had tears in my eyes while reading it, which is a sign of good writing! :)

Great work!
bookworm002 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Awww a great piece of writing. Love the anonymous aspect of the meeting :)
always.theheartbeat chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
God darn it. I'm honestly not a big crier when it comes to people dying in books/movies...I mean, I've only cried for Harry Potter 7. But this one got me. *nods* Yeah, I was in tears...

Awww! He was the cousin? That's so sweet, I didn't even see it coming! I don't really know what to say about this...I can't call it awesome, cause it's about Dom's death and that'd be mean...well...The writing was awesome, how bout that? It was written really well.
NotARedhead chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
You do enjoy the "coincidental meeting of people who are unknowingly connected" plotline, don't you? :) You do it well. This was a lovely little coda to Dom's demise. Well done!
itstimefornewthings chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Pure and simple, this is poetry in motion. I love the way you pulled this ribbon of truth through the story: "Collegue, killed. Hardest thing, he died saving one of us, but I can't tell his family he was a hero," he said. The fact that you brought together the pain and the senselessness into an ending that resolved so very well is amazing. Almost like the grand finale of an orchestra! Beautiful. Well thought-through. I really appreciate this fic because it's a simple pace, but brings strong emotions throughout. A great story! *applause* Great work! And, of course, you write Callen really, really well. _ Love that! Write On!
cdewinter78 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I really enjoyed this. The way you write Callen was interesting and believable. I can totally see him seeking out a quiet place that connected him to Dom but kept him anonamous. Nice touch with the funeral at the end- all in all a great take on Callen dealing with Dom's death his way.