Reviews for Naruto: Chronicles of the Seventh:End of Innocence
icemaxprime chapter 14 . 5/30
My feelings! They wound me!
Woohoo! At last Sakura's gonna kick some ass , and just not somoe ass but a blue bodied sharkskin samehada wielding ass! Nice chap...
Sai showed his worth at the right time. i liked how you portrayed him in this chapter tbh , really impressive. Rip Tsume. Her sacrifice was rather sad.
Liked how the cut the crap and began with the war already , and by the looks of it it's not going easy. Your perspectives on each division actually impresses me a lot. High hopes on the next chap...
Killed it. Nice chap!
Loved the last part. This chapter was heavily emotional tbh , which shows how your genres vary. Means you're doing good. Keep it up!
*Sobs*... This right here is...depressing. RIP Lee. By far this is the best fight scene you ever came up with , hands down. This chapter was the best and I think it even surpassed your climax. I can still hear my heart thumping. This was great *sobs* really great work , but please don't keep it up man. I don't like to cry , it isn't manly you know.
Lee and Gai were always one of my favourite characters. Tbh sometimes I find them stringer than even Naruto and Sasuke themselves...
KaiSaeren chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
First of, great story and great writing and all. But OH my god, how can you write so much without actually moving the story forward even an nich :D i have to say this naruto: chronicles of the seventh has pretty much no naruto in while sometimes giving story more detail enhances the experience i think this is toho much. Chapter upon chapter more and more characters and details, flashbacks within flashbacks, i just get post and forget what as even happening with Naruto, you know the main hero. 8 od do chapters before se got the trial which could have been easily fit into the second book only to read how people learned their jutsu and converstions od OC people which are of no import to the story. Kam sorry to sady i skipa lotof the lines just becaue it is not interesting and i actually want to read wht happens next.
Inany case great story, it just may je time to leave this manga style writing and concentrate on the main story, not filler :) sorry about the negtivity, its obvious you put a lot od work into this and its awesome, it just gets sidetracked easily:)
Wingless Swan chapter 29 . 11/5/2015
Your plot lines got a lot better.
guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
Omg I cried at the end when neji said it was raining
EazyJPeazy chapter 31 . 11/15/2014
wow i just started reading this collection after the middle finger to storytelling and logic that was the naruto finale. this right here is the reason that i ship narusaku. There growth and mutual chemistry is apparent for all to see and then bam we get a complete 180 just so they can sell part 3 and the movie. sigh let me not work myself into a rage

i just wanted to let you know that i live your stories and that ive seen the preveiws for thise miniseries that you have and they sound hilarious. please continue to write and provide a brigh spot to an otherwise devistated fellow shipper.
dloold87 chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
...damn you made me cry over Lee's death.. He went out with a bang though, I doubt with an attack like that anything would be left of the one on the receiving end. Good story so far, now on to the next chapter.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 25 . 8/4/2014
You portrayed Tsume perfectly. You completely nailed her character, good job. I also love how you gave Sai some love. I adore his character, but I feel like he's constantly overlooked. Overall, another great chapter.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Goodness gracious, you made me cry again. aosdcijasdf. Okay. Congratulations, you're the first writer able to make me cry multiple times. No big deal, just an emotional wreck over here X( Wonderful work on this story so far:)