Reviews for Fountain of Youth
David Fishwick chapter 32 . 7/15/2019
Cool idea and thanks for writing. I liked how you wrote the romance between Amy and the Doctor in this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2017
Really nice story but just french dont eat meat, eggs or fish at breakfast only pastry/cakes :)
franky chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
I really like the premise of this; I always wonder how the Doctor could get feelings for someone who's lifespan is basically nothing compared to his own.
Saizo's Little Lady chapter 32 . 8/12/2014
I loved this story! I'm going to go read the sequel now. :D
Runner of Sorts chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
OMG I WAS RIGHT oh, by the way, this is amazing.
Incognito chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Hmmm. I really love this, but what about the TARDIS matrix thingy to understand languages. I will be happy to asume the french accents were to thick to understand though I guess...
thelostgirlfoundherhome chapter 32 . 4/18/2013
This is one of the best Amy x Eleven stories I've read so far! Can't wait for more :)
TheFlyingDuck chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Ha! The Doctor and Amy got married by accident! hehe. I can't stop grinning :)
TheFlyingDuck chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I love this! I know I've discovered it a bit late, but it's brilliant! I can't wait to continue reading! :)
Cat377 chapter 32 . 10/22/2012
What a wonderful story! I know it's been a while since you wrote it, but I'm kind of slow in discovering the fanfiction thing :). Anyway, I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading the next parts. It's so refreshing to find a writer who creates good stories and also takes care that they are well written and edited :)
MCR lover chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was and absalotly amazing story! Can't wait to the others
Guest chapter 32 . 9/2/2012
Wow really great story
innominateuser chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Did I mention how awesome your story is. And what makes it incredibly impossibly awesome is that you have sequel! And three at that!

May I ask, are you planning a fifth installment?

I'm reading on D

-Asphodel
innominateuser chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
AHhhhhhhhh

*Squeals .

That is not what I expected. Very awesome!

-Asphodel