Reviews for Fountain of Youth
JuliaAurelia chapter 17 . 8/6/2010
Amy and the Doc are so cute! Loved when they described how they play hide and seek when the TARDIS lights went out. And I loved how Amy put the salve on him after he was hurt-glad River did not make a fuss. I think River means Amy is to have a baby? Ok, need to destroy the opal and get rid of the creatures! Please update again soon!
Emotional Dalek chapter 17 . 8/6/2010
I think I might have an idea as to why River doesn't wasnt Amy hurt and what 'important things' are at stake. But I don't want to say just yet in case I'm wrong. Really really enjoying this by the way, keep up the good work!
ManEatsFishCustard chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
I can't even tell you how excited I get whenever I see that you updated! I hope you never stop writing this story! Thank you!
MaryandMerlin chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
lets be honest here i love that this story goes on and on and if it stopped then i would most likely burst into tears and cry like a little girl.

so please, if you dont want to see a teenager reduced to a baby once more (and i will force you to see it) dont end this! theres too many mysterious river related questions that need to be answered dammit!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!

(i know you update like half an hour ago but im greedy :d i live on fan fic)

mnm x
Emotional Dalek chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Nessie is actually a fifteen year old who spends WAY too much time in front of a screen! Sorry, couldn't resist, my nickname is Nessie :)

Really like this :)
BleezabulbAsore chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
I absolutely just LOVE this story! Is Amy pregnant? Cause it sounds like it and even River was hinting at something after realizing that Amy and the Doctor are married. And even if she isn't right now, you should have her expecting sometime soon in the future, cause I for see a cute Doctor/Amy family scene coming soon.

Update soon please!
NinjaGirlRebecca chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
"Time Lords don't forget the important things." oh Doctor how sweet 3 I think I might like this spoiler XD

update
JuliaAurelia chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
Oh I hate River when she gets all "spoilers!" Just out with the truth, woman!
MaryandMerlin chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
i really dont like river song

*sigh*
ILiveADaydream chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
Pregnant Amy dealing with River Song. That is not going to work well if she thinks of the Doctor and River together.
powerkitty chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
Is Amy pregnant? It sounds like she is...
JuliaAurelia chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
Amy eats fish custard and likes it! I like River better as a friend too, she's just kind of too smarmy for me when she suggests she's anything more.
NinjaGirlRebecca chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
oh how cute
MaryandMerlin chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
awwwwwww this is so cute, but im hungry now so off to find a sandwich! seriously my tummy just rumbled lol

loved it!

update!

mnm x
JuliaAurelia chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
Honestly Doctor, there was no reason to worry! You know little Amelia Pond could cook competently enough (she could even fry delicious-looking bacon, it was your new mouth's fault that you didn't like it!)so it follows that she would have kept up on her cooking skills, especially, as she says, with Aunt Sharon mostly absent.

Loved the fluff! Hey, since we know Amy can cook, and the Doctor can at least cook good omelets (he demonstrated that in "The Lodger,") you should have them cook breakfast together when you feel like writing another fluffy chapter. I'd like to see the both of them in the TARDIS kitchen. Please update again soon!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »