Reviews for Fountain of Youth
innominateuser chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Omg! This is really good. Why didn't come to this sooner! I wouldn't be so bored haha. Thank you, Thank you. Right now you're keeping entertain while I'm in school with no classes. But I'm waiting for my sissy so you completely saved me from boredom!

-Asphodel
innominateuser chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh my gosh! This was a wonderful chapter! I definitely loved how you get the Doctor's Rambling down pack. Hehe.
MyValentine chapter 32 . 5/1/2012
Loved this!
MyValentine chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
This chapter was absolutely adorable.
OptimisticLady chapter 32 . 10/29/2011
I came across this story only yesterday and was so intrigued by it I kept reading :) It's amazing and I shall be starting the second one soon, keep up your fantastic work!
Saved4EverAndEver chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
AMAZING!
Saved4EverAndEver chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
This story is amazing! I love it!
Persidie chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
Gosh, we get it already, you're a welshie who speaks welsh. and gaelic. Or you just have a welsh and gaelic dictionary handy. GOD, STOP RUBBING IT IN. J.k. ;P
MidnightMoon2 chapter 32 . 6/27/2011
Oh. My. Goodness! This is one of the best things I've ever read on this site! You truly have a gift for writing. I'm getting ready to read the next book in the series now!
mericat chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is so funny. Just love Amy taking the Mickey out of the Doctor. The introduction of Ponce de Leon was right on target. Can't wait to read the rest.
ice23hot chapter 32 . 6/16/2011
Wow. I love this story. I reread it a lot, is that weird? :P Anyways, you did a fantastic job. Plus I really love your avatar picture w/ the Doctor and companions.
seekerchasing chapter 32 . 6/13/2011
this is an awesome story. a problem i usually have with 11/amy (though i love the pairing) is that they fanfics always have them written so out of character. but, yours is really, really good. i'm so glad there are two sequels to read
iwill.youwill.wewill.3 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Wow! This story is brilliant! All the facts fit perfectly in and all the characters are amazing! Great job capturing Amy and the Doctors personalities!
The Lady of the Land chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
Dang it. Well, that nixes my idea. oh well. Have you seen the newest episode? Talk about a clifhanger!
The Lady of the Land chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
i just want to say, you're entirely awesome! Everyone is so in character that it seems like I'm reading the script for an episode! Is River the Doctor's/Amy's daughter?
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »