Reviews for Fountain of Youth
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Clueingforluce chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
this is really good
RogueWitch chapter 32 . 5/9/2011
Great story, I'm off to read the next part. Keep writing!
Kouma the AQH chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
"People don't just 'accidentally' get married, Doctor."

Yes they do- in Las Vegas xDD
Mrs. 11th Doctor chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Fishfingers and Custard, the wholly meal of the Doctor. Glory to the Doctor, Amy, and this author!
Anjirika chapter 32 . 3/25/2011
Oh such an amazing story! I love the twists and turns that you've put in and I know that I should have reviewed long before this but I didn't want to take any time away from reading. _ Great job!
platypus core chapter 20 . 3/18/2011
as a huge Lloyd Alexander fan, the second I saw the double Aa I was like, there goes the Welsh again. And then I felt pleased for noticing it right off the bat.
mericat chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
I know this is is late, but LOVE the babyfic and the Lion, how you kept the Doctor #11 as dense as he always is and Amy's character. I would LOVE this to go on for 1,0000000 chapters, but I guess I'll find out as I read.
yaoilover6969 chapter 32 . 2/9/2011
awesome story i loved it and i hope you write more stories like this -
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Cool
Healing Poison chapter 29 . 1/9/2011
This was a great chapter, I do not know if you meant for this to happen or not, but if you call a woman a Marjani in hindi, you are saying that you are wishing for her death.
timano chapter 32 . 1/8/2011
A delightful story-I enjoyed it all!

p

You know, this isn't the first time an Ian has been in Doctor Who. One of the First Doctor's companions (in 1963-1965) was named Ian, a schoolteacher from London. So I'd say Ian is a well-respected name in Who-dom, and the Doctor naming his child Ian shows how far he's come since the first episode. (If you've never seen it, try to find it somewhere-after all, that's how it all started...)
timano chapter 26 . 1/8/2011
I like your revelation of who River is (or who her ancestor is). Rather original, actually!
timano chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
I'm enjoying reading this story, as much as I've read so far-I will review again when I get to the end, but I wanted to point out that the Doctor's saying "Not you" could be interpreted as him saying she isn't beautiful. (Not that he'd ever say that, of course, but she might have thought he meant that.) 10 out of 10 stars for the story so far, and on to the next chapter for me!
BabadookBabe chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
I'm only on the third chapter and I love this story! Both the doctor and amy are in perfect character :D
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »