Reviews for Calm Before the Storm
Inkess chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Oh, wow. I wanna KILL Kimmel now. "It's for the greater good," my ass. I hope she ends up as Reaper paste when they finally show up. Or her darling friends the Collectors/Cerberus/old SB do some experimenting on her. Painful experimenting.

Yikes. This was just a short chapter, but you captured the personality of the bureaucratic narcissist (what a wonderful combo!) so greatly it made me really pissed off. So kudos on that!
LegionN7 chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
I need a shower :o Kimmel is such a bitch in so many ways its not even funny. Maybe its a good thing I dont understand how sone people think xD With that being said, you did an excellent job of making her such a narcissistic, paranoid, napoleonic, blue waffled witch that I felt so strongly.
And I cant help but be extremely glad VV sticks it to her in Galactic Life
LegionN7 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Gahhhh Kimmel... I fracking hate that character. She does add an interesting element, if shes going to vy against Hackett. Great portrayal of Shep/Alenko, and the element of possible blue lust. Cant wait to keep reading!
Osage chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Wow, there's lots to celebrate here and much build-up to something truly sinister coming up in the background. I love how Claire was able to kick back and enjoy the day, despite the fact that her father had to come in and be a hardass. Still, she handled it masterfully. You know I love your descriptions and action sequences, and they were splendid here as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what this Margot Kimmel lady has in store for the galaxy. Keep up the great work! It's good to have you back in review tag.
Inkess chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Oh, so THAT's why the shadow broker wanted to sell Shepard to the Collectors. Nice. I wanna slap this Kimmel.
Shep doesn't really love Kaidan, does she? I have a feeling that she's just using the poor guy, AND she still dreams about Liara. Poor Kaidan. Everyone hates him :P
I really like how you're filling the hole between the first two games with this fic.
Inkess chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I loved the combat part of this piece. The way you write action is as superb as always, and I love how you put more people there, not just the usual three.

The after the dream part was good too. I can imagine Shep having trouble relaxing after all she's been through. Luckily, she has Kaidan to keep her mind off it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I always figured Shep would have some lasting effects from that battle with Sovereign. It's nice to see you explore that and carry it through to a sweet scene. I also like how you've consistently kept Claire Shepard throughout all of your stories. And that scene with Kaiden? Too cute. It's a shame they didn't show Kaiden's more assertive side in the games but you more than make up for that here.
LegionN7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very vivid, I liked this version of the Citadel attack. And a good ending too, even if it is Shenko ;)
PadawanMage chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Aw, how sweet!

Ironic how this is is set in CT (thanks, by the way) and we just got pounded by a very bad snow storm!

I half expect to look outside a window and see Kaidan and Claire throwing snowballs at one another. )
Evan chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Uh, did you get the candy cane I sent you?

*hubs*
Evan chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
You always write the slimeballs so well.

I take it that the Perugia crowd was Ken and Gabby?

*hubs*
Apathyisdeath chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
This is a really nifty story! It's really refreshing to read a story with some actual meaning behind the character of Shepard, and that there was some thought behind her enlistment in the Alliance, not just that she had no where else to turn. But still, holy guacamole you have got to be one of my favourite ff authors purely just for your descriptive prose, it's really quite well paced and even.

Of course, as an English person I do object to the sergeant having a "stiff, but distinguished English accent", due to the countless accents England has, such as any country does. But that's just me being a fussy, it was an awesome chapter.
Kassandra Black chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
This was just too sweet! :D Thank you so much for this bit of fluff!

The idea of Kaidan bringing breakfast in bed was cute - I loved it!
PadawanMage chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Very chilling chapter. Hard to believe there might be people out there who might act like that.

"For the greater good."

Hmm, where've we heard that before? )
Jen DeClan chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Yipes! There better be more coming because if that was it joo got some 'splaining to do, KG! Your character Margot is like a female Emperor Palpatine-smart, devious and power hungry. I hope she gets what's coming to her since looks like she is key into the Collectors taking out the ship and Shepard. Great job as always. The transport deal sounded cool and thanks for the heads up about my parody.