Reviews for Adorable Psycho's Paintball Adventure
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I feel bad for Beckman, which is rare, that sheahs to constantly deal with the paperwork for this... unless they just set up a simple form in case of such things, with like... 3 fields that need to be filled.
ChuckFanForever chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Haha the dialogue is so outrageously over the top that I can't help but laugh out loud while reading this (at work!). It's hilarious! AP Sarah is one scary gal! Enjoyed it immensely!
Crumby chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I was looking for something to read and thought I couldn't go wrong with rereading an AP story. :) I was right.

Hahaha! Hilarious. This was a lot of fun. SO many great quotes, like: "I'm protective," Sarah said defensively. / "You killed a woman last week for saying the name Chuck," Casey pointed out. / "She was an attractive brunette. You can see how I may have misconstrued the evidence I had at the time." ROFL. How AP never gets tired to tell Casey about what Chuck and her do, is never getting old. Sarah being completely bored by paintball was hilarious. And the BLOUSE! Ha! Awesome.

Thanks for this.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Hahahaha ... oooh .. no .. can't laugh .
Under Armour chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
brilliant as usual
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Still LOL. APS is just too much. And I can't believe how she ALWAYS finds a way to turn practically every conversation into a sex talk. Impressive!
mxpw chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I see that Sarah Walker believes in the Highlander way of life: There can be only one! Heh. I thought it was a rather brilliant touch of yours to have Sarah get so bored she turned on her own team. The way she set Casey up and then shot him made me laugh. Of course, then her blouse, a present from Chuck no less (poor kid was dead as soon as he pulled the trigger), got ruined and AP finally got to sate her desire for some killing. All excellent.

The best part of this story, though, was the way AP teased Casey about all of her sexual exploits with Chuck. It never gets old seeing all the very many different ways that Sarah retells all the things they do. The way she relishes it, loves going into detail, has no compunction about sharing *everything*, is always hilarious. And I think in this story, with the precise, almost formal way she spoke, actually made the content of what she was saying even funnier. Favorite line? "It's like plowing with no multiple orgasms." That made me laugh. Only AP would consider sex with only one orgasm a disappointment. Hahaha.

Great addition to the AP canon. You really did deserve your Awesome Award.
Graceless O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Actually it was me who came up with the idea. I gave it to Frea to do anything she wanted with it and I'm glad she gave it to you because it is extremely well-writen and fun. Not that my sisters writing isn't well-writen and fun, just that her writing isn't AP.
phedtay chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
hehhehheh... quite possibly the funniest Adorable fic yet! You have the dry and droll tone down to a fine art... well done Sir!
klingoncowboy chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very funny! I roared with laughter and spit my bloodwine at the computer screen... violently!

Is this Adorable Psycho a Klingon?

I give this klingon opera 5 out of 5 bat'leths.
paranoia456 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Holy crap. I don't want to be that kid in the morning :O

Anyway, good to see AP Sarah hasn't lost her touch. Here's hoping there'll be more AP stories. Peace.
Random Equinox chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
For someone who hasn't written AP Sarah in a while, you sure managed to get back into the groove. It has everything we love about her: her obsession with a certain nerd, her complete lack of tact when it comes to sharing the squishy details, the constant rationalization that accompanies her homicidal tendencies, and the resignation of everyone around her as they watch yet another disaster unfold. Love it!
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh, man. Thank god for Frea Day, because this was quite possibly your best AP story yet. AP Sarah and Casey is, like CJ said, comedy gold - so much potential in all of their conversations. :D

You forgot to add Barker to the list of judgment! Haha. But oh my god, the whole widow thing made me laugh so hard. You're such a sick genius. And the jaywalker? I saw that image in my head and laughed and laughed and laughed. Her turning rogue and killing off everyone on her team...oh, Wep. It just doesn't get any better in the AP-verse. Well actually, it does, but for now, this is my favorite. :)
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
OK, I have to stop reading these things in public. My fault for telling Time-Warner Cable where to go stick their overpriced, under-performing Internet service. Everybody is giving me weird looks as I laugh my ass off. And that was just on the introduction!

EPIC AP Sarah. Love it! Thanks for the laugh today!
TeddyLupin67890 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Love the adorable psycho.

For a future one I kind of want to see Beckman demand she either stops boinking Chcuk or see a psychologist. I wonder how many psychologists she could go through before Beckman gives up...