Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
Observer chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
You must write more!
Observer chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I hope you write more soon, it's a good story.
ThePugGurl chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
It's wonderful so far, your writing is easy to follow and clear. I can't wait to read more.
Zhane17 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This is awesome, please don't abandon this! DX
im yoon-er chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
i noticed that this was written a long time ago but i still hope that you will get back and continue this story, its really good
nin-chanNINJI chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is amazing! ; A ;
I had a rough day today, but seeing this story has made my mood rise instantly. I love it. 3
TheNarglesAreAfterMeCheerio's chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great Job, Please continue!
ChainedThoughts chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oooh Shizuo and Celty OuO So cute I can tell Izaya has something up his sleeve. I just know it! n Anyways, I love this story and hope you update real soon
ladybug888 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love this! I was readng a story like this one, but the person wasn't very good at details and the characters were OOC. I think you've got the characters right. I can't wait for your next chapter, I hope it comes soon!
nobody xii chapter 1 . 5/6/2012

Lordriochi chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
My pestering thought of Celty never getting her head back is finally found closure. Thank you for writing this story. Although I have not watched the anime yet, I feel that Shinra is quite obsessive and narrowed minded, so I liked your portrayal of him in this story here. If you continue this story, what was Celty's part of Izaya's bargain?
Catharina M chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
D'aww! Poor Celty. 3 CUTE. Can't wait to read more.
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I reeeaaalllllly hope the next chapter comes out soon! But haha, take your time. It's just really great so far. Keep up the good work & update whenever you can! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
uchihacutie chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh, this is delightful. I really enjoyed it.

Celty better be careful about whatever she says about Shinra, because if not he'll be in a world of pain when Shizuo gets a hold of him.

"Yeah, sorry about the whole television thing. It's just fucking annoying when I see those computer generated characters start to sing in annoying techno songs in high pitched voices when it's six am in the morning." That had me on the FLOOR! :D I could sooo see that happening.

You have written them so well. They're so in character, and I love it!

I can't help but notice that in the A/N, you stated that the next chapter would be coming soon, but this was published in 2010.

I hope you're alright and all.

If you can, please continue it. It's quite a masterpiece. ]
iissa chapter 1 . 10/16/2011