Reviews for Why Do I Do It?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Just read this one. Lovely. Thanks for writing.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Well, cheap date, God bless you for writing this. My B/A romance buds are totally satiated. Thank you kindly.
Lorrie2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
OMG! I actually remember those songs. My sister and I listened to them as kids. I still have them pretty much memorized from all the repititions.

Great story!
LadyStellaSkye chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Well, since you asked so nicely, I'm here to say that this was exquisitely done. Your diction is flawless and the entire story was so unique I had to congratulate you on a job well done. Plus, Alex/Bobby is just so beautiful in itself.

Love~XOX~LadyStella
lynne z chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is a very well pieces together story. I find it challenging to really make a piece work that is told from an outsideres POV when it comes to FF...because really we're hear to read about these characters that we know and love from the show and not the OCs of writers here or what are essentially OCs when it comes to Alex's family.

You do this very well and make Liz a beievable and well rounded character in the process with a plausible back story and personality. Very well done.
superfelix chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
but now, since the phone call, she was beaming as if a sun were about to burst out from behind her eyes...oh, Bobby is calling?

I like the part of little Akex and little Lizzy.

Bobby will picker her up after his four month trip...but Liz isn't happy.

but for the first time in almost 10 years, she caught a glimpse of what drew Alex to him. When his gaze shifted to her sister, the fire in his eyes turned soft, and his whole being seemed to lean into her unsuspecting form. Oh God. Was he here to court her? Impossible!...I love that line.

her face opened like a succulent flower in the sun...oh my, how beautiful.

"Really hard. Iā€¦ I found it ā€“ difficult ā€“ to keep my mind on the job."...grrrg, steamy.

That was a proposal, right? Finally!

So much touchings...so not Alex and Bobby while MCS, but perfect for the time after.
tere55 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Excellent!
likeit chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
See...this is why you are so amazing. This is the best. I just love it.
jstapny chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aww...I loved it but soo many questions. The big ones-What happened between them before Bobby left. What's up with the ring! Go ahead write the rest...I certainly won't be upset.
VMsuperfan chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I loved this.
TeddyMo chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh, gee, now I don't know which is my favorite, this one or La Petite Mort! I am always intrigued by the way Alex's relationship with her sister is portrayed - I always come away with the impression that while they love each other, Liz is just that little bit jealous of Alex and just a tiny bit resentful that Alex could carry her baby while she couldn't - that maybe while she truly does want Alex to be happy, she not only wants that happiness to come at her hands, but she maybe subconsciously doesn't want Alex to have anything "as good" as what she herself does, and also subconsciously she's a bit attracted to Bobby herself. While Alex and Bobby might not have material riches (although I think the two of them together will make a fabulous success of their lives in all aspects) they are true soul mates on every level and theirs is a pairing ordained by fate. Can't wait for your next offering..
river57 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Perfect!
Gypsy5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
How do you do it would be an apt question here...Yet another brilliantly painted story. I very much enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
Teribin chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I hate you, you are so good, I love your stories, more please I need my Bobby and Alex fix on a daily basis.