Reviews for One new message
Guest chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
Loved the kiss between Caskett. Yes, They are like magnets, attacted to each other anywhere, anytime.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
Very different kind of date. Liked it. Liked anything involving Caskett.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I gave just started reading this and would have enjoyed these fluffy scenes in the season 2 last episode.
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
doodles the evil bunny? i must know more of this evil bunny! sounds very exciting
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 29 . 3/29/2012
Loved every second of it!
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Fresh aloe works like a dream on burns too
Mark C chapter 28 . 3/22/2011
This was a great story.

I really enjoyed the progression of Kate and Rick's relationship and liked all the texts that they were sending each other in the earlier chapters.

My favourite parts were just with Rick and Kate. It's nice to see them not rush into things concerning their change in relationship because they don't want to mess anything up.

Loved the ending and looking forward to the sequel.
lolo1234 chapter 29 . 12/28/2010
Loved this found you on the 100 site am a bit of fanfic snob but you're on my fav list now can't wait to read more thanks for a great story!
xLisaa chapter 28 . 12/12/2010
Great!

I love it! I wish there was more of it but 28 chapters is pretty much ;)

Really awesome !
WishforBooth chapter 28 . 10/21/2010
omg i read this story in one sitting! i love it! great job capturing all of the characters. i'm sad it is over :-( at least i can go and read the sequel now! again great job.
Kenarik chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
You keep apologizing for how short your chapters are. I think they're fine. I read a lot of fics and yours are by far the easiest to read. They leave enough to the imagination that my head isn't sore after reading 4 complete stories. Keep it up.
44musicfreak44 chapter 28 . 8/29/2010
I loved this story and im glad you wrote a sequal can't wait to read it!
Ariel119 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
your story is off to a good start. You might consider breaking the quotes into separate lines, they would be easier to read that way.
Bella Paige chapter 28 . 8/28/2010
Awesome cannot wait
Jayce Gish chapter 28 . 8/28/2010
I really enjoyed this: new puppy dogs, Martha dropping in for her own party, and all. I'm curious where you take this to when they all return to the City, and especially what happened with Cpt. Montgomery and his, ah, "issue". Nice job.