Reviews for Goodnight Kisses
Queen Kasumi chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Loved it! Even with the splash of angst :( I'm with you; I never want him to die either lol, but I enjoyed this fic, thanks for sharing :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Well, you just broke my heart. Thank you very much. I love Gai as a father figure in stories.
KissXSis chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Lovely!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
oh what a beautiful, fluffy little collection
Simone Robinson chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I Love love love this fic! Go team Gai! They are awesome _

You're sooo right btw, Gai is underated :-( Lol _

Nice fic, anyways _
Sandataba chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
The reviewer below has tackled the tense problem quite succinctly. I usually can't be as incisive, stories just "seem a little off" sometimes as I read, but when someone with an actual grasp of English grammar and writing points it out I go "Oh, so that's what it was! Yeah!" Meh.

As to substance, wah. Why Gai? Why? Resist the plotbunnies, they are evil and lead you into despair! Also, I don't like angst, so really, it seems to be my problem, not yours. Hm. Besides that, story iz cool.

(I of course favor Kiss 6 above all others. Neji somehow strikes me as both IC and OoC, at the same time, and it is very entertaining.)
Wheelwright chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Good morning!

A very good story indeed. There's just one thing that bugs me - my pet peeve at that. You start your story in the past tense (first kiss) and change into the present present tense after that - which suits your story excellently. I'm usually no friend of present tense stories, but here it's fine. However, somewhere in the middle of your story you begin slipping into a nice and comfy past tense again and again, probably because you, like most other writers, are used to that tense. If you had another look at your story and caught awkward tense shifts, "Goodnight Kisses" would be an awesome piece of work!

Wheelwright