Reviews for we work best when we're broken
mi1o chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Girlie, you made me love Puck and Quinn, and without you there's just not enough inspiration to keep holding on to them.
woodstockfestival chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
haha i loved the ending
Yes.You chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
lol I didn't get it... what was her problem?
camrox64 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
there's just Quinn and there's just Puck (and a condom, like, oh-my-God-there-better-be).

HA! I love it!

I really liked the story,the writing and the plot were good, it was not your usual Puck Quinn story but it had the same kind of theme. I would favorite this story or something if I had an account. (I should probably do that right?) So just some words of encouragement, I kind of stumbled onto this story and I'm glad I did.
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
awww this was so cute. I loved the ending. A lot of the stuff you put in parenthases is perfect!
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
It was dramatic at the beginning and I fell in love with the whole aspect of Quinn's body being, well, dysfunctional because of her lack of seeing her baby. I liked how you didn't have her take Beth away from Shelby but just see her in a house of warmth and comfort. It warmed my heart.

And that last line?

Pure genius.
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Perfect. Just... perfect.
stardustshop chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Loved this!Really developed their post-Beth relationship amazingly and very in work!
A Amanda A chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I LOVED IT!
low on inspiration chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I really liked this! I think you developed Puck and Quinn's post-Beth relationship really well.
ktsm10 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was soo cute and amazing! I absolutely loved it!
SydniBoBydni chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
how can you not like this lol? i LOVE this!
lilgulie5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I loved it, too! It was all good, but I really chuckled at the last line.
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I adored this. Everything was so Puck and Quinn and perfectly written. Lovelovelove
Little Lushy Lion chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
How can you not like this? I LOVE it! (But anything PQ from you is gold, so I don't see how I could NOT love it.)

;D