Reviews for Stranger
Dat boi chapter 13 . 9/23/2017
Shit I wish there was a sequel, this was such a delight to read
Alta-Lemur chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
This was cute! I am glad I read it.
MewMew2 chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Very enjoyable, I really liked the reverse AU; this story certainly went in a different direction than other stories in the fandom. Excellent job!
Ex Mentis chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Dude, EPIC WIN! This fic was astounding! I LOVELOVELOVED it! X3 Will you do a sequel? Wikus adjusting to life in his new body, raising Deyi and their new addition, etc?
ravenoftime chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I like Ross. Simple as that.
ravenoftime chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
OMG! Ross knows the old transformer series! I died and went to geek hevan when I read that! I love you, Zuzeca!
AngelGardian666 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Love this story!
ILuvCas23 chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
I totally love it and enjoyed it very much. And the sex scenes, woah it was hot. Is that okay? Yeah it was hot, sexy. But as for the rest of the story, it was very sweet and I love how you incorporated Diye so nicely.
krissy1317 chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Oh my goodness, this story is amazing! I read it all in one sitting and almost wish that it would keep going. You are definitely talented in the art of making xenophilia really hot. Thank you for writing!
Arwenia chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE.! LOVE IT.!
Mistress of Muses chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Again, even though this is an older fic, I wanted to let you know that I did really enjoy reading it. I loved the world building you did for Christopher's planet... the society there is intriguing, and I wish there was more to know about it! The whole thing was wonderful.
Ayimil Taddy chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Salty, yet sweet. Delicious. Thank you.
buubaby29 chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Possibly one of the best well written stories I've ever read. I was absolutely captizated from chapter 1. You paint a realistic picture of the scenery. The way you describe even the smallest detail is wonderful.

From the moment that Wikus meets the other Poleepkwa to the ending, this was a highly enjoyable story and I will continue reading it time and time again.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Oh my what a lovely ending! I am thoroughly satisfied with this. :D
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with us!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
AHHH I'm so anxious. I hope Christopher wins.