Reviews for The Great Outdoors Job
Fanmlz chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
It is just adorable when Eliot goes out of his way to be sweet to Parker.
vampout chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
loved this chapter! parker's trust in Eliot was squee worthy lol! great job!
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww that was adorable! i love parker/eliot! 3
jdcocoagirl chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
this is a nice and really great story of eliot and parker its so good that i really can see that both of them doing this together. i like them as a 'ship'. please keep it coming. it would be nice if they blossom from friend to good friends and become to be a couple... update soon.

jd
jojo140 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
I liked it. Especially when Parker fell out of the tree. And when she explained to Eliot that falling from that height won't kill you. lol That part was my favorite.
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
that was great loved it
Howdy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ahhhh! Don't give her sugar! Lol. I like it, but where are they? And who are they coning? But I like it, they interact very well. Please update soon!
annabananafanna62 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
do another chapter, what con r they doing?
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
that was good lvoed it
AsianOutcast chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I thought it was cute! Althogh it was confusing who-said-what, but besides that I liked it!
jojo140 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I thought it was great. Good job.
jazzymom chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
great beginning. I can't wait for the next one.

sometimes it is hard to be sure who is talking in a conversation (the speaker is not always identified or referred to with the back and forth and when another person interrupts, it's not always clear that someone interrupted and who is saying what). I notice this with a few stories; very common because the author can hear/see very clearly and is less likely to notice as another reader.

The storyline is great, however, and I very much look forward to more! soon!