Reviews for To Sleep, Perchance to Scream
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 2/2
I haven't even read this story yet, but I just love the title so much that I wanted to let you know. :-D
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ooo, tough subconscious.
Osced chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
A really fun story, I almost thought she was still a sleep at the end when she learned about the food she bought for Casey

/Osced
Madje Knotts chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was HILARIOUS!
Mogget0607 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I was practically wetting myself at the fact that she only realised that it was a nightmare when she didn't have her knives - fantastic!
hydden4ever chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
hilarious and horrific in equal measure but i'm always happy to read from sarah's p.o.v and about the main relationship in fates, i beg you,please have a heart and keep it the way we all know it should be. Chuck and sarah forever!
klingoncowboy chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
hehhehheh... well done...
anon4utu chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
After reading this (today) and after all the palaver at the GG, you know what came into my head? Flip Wilson's routine about Geraldine, "The Devil made me do it!"
Alaster Raz chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Frea,

Has anyone ever told you that you have a penchant for both insanely genius titles and summaries. I must admit that the forewarning the titled gave that I was at least, somewhat, prepared for whatever debauchery you were going to write. Two thumbs for the slow decent into the darkness that is Sarah/Casey. Starting off with a soccer mom motif allowed you to slowly ease into a Sarah/Casey relationship. I think you picked on most of Sarah's insecurities here, well at least in Fates Sarah anyway.

You say that Fates has no definite romantic relationship except for the well-known Sarah/Bryce one. That is true. But if you were to consider Wind And Tide and this story as side-pieces or alt POV's then it would most definitely seem as a Sarah/Chuck story.

As always your writing is far superior than my own and many others. I'll admit to not being a gigantic fan or devoted as others are and how I want to be but your writing has bettered the Chuck fan fiction world by raising the bar that much higher. With the work this great, one can only imagine the greatness of the person behind it.

I look forward to any and all your work by your hand.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Hah, Sarah's control over her feelings extends just enough so that even in her subsonscious dreamworld, she stops herself from saying the 'l' word. Thanks for the laughs here. Everything was freakishly domestic. As for "Fates", I would go for no pairings.
Random Equinox chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I never thought I'd read something that would fill me with half as much horror as it did Sarah, and yet enjoy it so much! Nicely done!
LayItDownSlow chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
hahahaha! Sarah and Casey shotgun wedding... uh oh. this was a great piece! I loved it! :)
OldDarth chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
The allure of this particular breed of fan fiction escapes me.

It is a testament to your writing prowess that you can carry it off so well.

Be wary. You have set off alarms - inadvertently or by intent ;) - for those to whom the ChuckVerse can only exist with one configuration.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Sarah and Casey? Eww. That is truly wrong. He is old enough to be her father.
Tynianrex chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Awww, come on Frea, dont do this! I love your work with a capital L, but this could turn into a disaster of Shaw proportions, specially after the awesome "To resist...". You are a really talented writer, and of course this fic is top notch, but after rooting for fate-Chuck and fate-Sarah for way too long, this is hard. Call me a stupid shipper, but those two need each other.