Reviews for The Games Will Begin
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
this was a lovely story...

yes it was fluff but not that bad,,,,

keep it up ,,,
kt xoxo chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
loved it! xx :)
JNYC chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
loved it! glad to have been able to read such a well written fic!
Jake chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Such a great ending. Thanx sooo much for updating early. Love this story. Great way to finish it all off. :)
MLMC chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
okay to start, i really liked the beginning concept of your story. i thought you had the most drama filled then all of the other 'after season 3' stories i've read. it felt seriously like a gossip girl story, however i'm a little disappointed in your epilogue! wtf! chuck and blair would never be that loving towards eachother, no offense but just realistically? no. it was very cute i will give you that- but the cloud in the sky shaped like a heart? that just kinda killed it for me in cheesy generic epilogues... sorry! please keep writing though i'm excited to see what you will do next. your beginning was awesome!
fouzia269 chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
tHANK you for this story!

can't wait to read the end!

from a french fan
QueenReginaSwan chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
More please you just can't end it right know there needs to be more their whole future kids and everything there has to be more I need more to survive get it I need more ily
chucklover chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
love it.

omg you have to make a sequel!
QueenBee10 chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
Loved it
Jake chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
As always very good. It's refreshing to see Chuck's softer side. And it's so realistic, I like coming and seeing it's not just Blair giving in. Cant wait to read the rest. :)
QueenReginaSwan chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
Awwwwwwwwww so cute
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
Wow this was an extremely quick update! Ty so much xD(L)

and this story is amamamamazing btw!

So wait is this the last chapter and the next one an epilogue or the next one the last chaper and the one after that the epilogue?

:)lol love you xoxo
DAISY chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like it!
QueenBee10 chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
aw i loved it so much
JNYC chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
aww too cute these two! love them!