Reviews for Would you like a strawberry?
Panda Master X chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
KAWAII! They're so good together! But...I like pairing Mori up with others, heheheheh*evil laugh*!
SekhmetRa chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
i love it. though i think huni would be more of a pushy demanding uke than just lying there but if it was his first time... very cute...
Death glare chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I think it was really good for the first time and I liked it but it could better I liked tho
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I looove this pairing sooo much! (can you tell by my excessive use of punctutation and o's!?)
Thanks for sharing :)
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love it! How absolutely perfect! I rarely find good Hunny/Mori fanfiction. Although, I have to question your spelling of Hunny, "Hani" is a spelling I've never seen before. Not to say it's wrong, but it did take me a while to make sure I was thinking about the same character you were writing about.

Beautiful fic, thankyou.
Booker10 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
LOVE IT:)))
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
yes!do it!1
FallenGale chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
9.5/10 as Hani should be Hunny or Honey. If not for that it would be a 10/10.

Meaning very good job!
Naruhina7799 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
"Would you like a strawberry?" Yes! Yes! Gimme the strawberry Mori! XD This was smutty! For your first fic this sounds more like you've been writting for years. Keep it up and I would love to read more "Ichigo Days"... Hehe... -3-
keikeifisher chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
for your first fanfic you did awesome! seriously ive read some fanfics of people who have been doing it for years and they could learn from you. good job!
LoverOfGaia chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
oh my GAWD! So Cute! and smutty!

My favorite! *Fangirl squel*
stevetonyshipper7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I can't wait for more ichigo-days 3

HAWT!
Emerald snake eyes chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
awe it is a very good fic i really liked it but ya it would be good if you got a bit more of what the guys were thinking but hey it is good anyway,
little MetallicStars in myMind chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
hmm...i thought it was kind of awkward since it was written in present tense but thats just me...some people dont mind it. Other than that i thought it was hot! o.o
Dillinanty chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Just though I should let you know that you said 'hyaku' which is 100. Faster would be 'hayaku'.