Reviews for Roza taken
Update please
dfef chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
its tasha not trisha
Kay1a chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
hate it... your grammar sucks and your story line is hard to follow...:( sorry
brittneyford97 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
i love the story and im finally glad that rose and dimitri are together.
Katarzyna Grace chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
okay clean up the grammar, spelling, word mix ups, it's just written badly. you have a decent (if not overused) idea for your story but your execution is lazy and makes me think that maybe English isn't your first language...?
Katarzyna Grace chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
okay first of all her name is tasha...not trisha...come on bro
janine hathaway chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
In the first chapter you wrote in-tell I cried myself to sleep. That makes no sense. I think the word you were looking for is until. And hey is not spelled hay. Its months not mounts. And you have quite a few capitalization and punctuation errors. Make sure to read over the chapter before you publish it to catch those mistakes. Also, Tasha not Trisha I think quite a few people noticed that so you should change it, you spell Lissa's last name, Dragomir. Or better yet have someone else read it before you publish it.
loventherussian17 chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
great story loved it
fahrenheitlove chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
omgosh. the story is not bad, but you seriously can't spell!
ShellyMay chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
i love this story
Cinderella Adriana chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
I Just Read it All && i Gotta Say im Kind Of Dissapointed, The Plot was Amazinq. But You Couldve Done MUCH More. Do You Really Think Rose Would Forgive Dimitri That easily? Why Didnt You Show Some Mourning On Lissas Part? How Did Rose Become Queen? && When They Took Rose To The Academy After She Was Turned Didnt The Wards Keep Her Out. It Seemed A Little Rushed. I Wish You Wouldve Made it Better.
Soccergirl21 chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
:] i like it!
talkygirl chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
love the story!
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
not bad keep it up
Sylvia Hathaway chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
I love it! UD soon!

Thanks for adding me! Leave a review teling me what you like and what you want to happen!

UD SOON!