Reviews for Ab Inito
Hihlarious chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
This is funny! You said four weeks and it's been three years!
LightSkin DarkHeart chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
I loved your first story!this is not a hate comment btw. i felt as if your first 2 chapter were rushed and werent your best like your last story. but please update soon! i wanna continue reading your story.

From: A Reader

To: A Writer
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
roni2010 chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
love it.. cant wait until update..
Skigz chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Hi! I like a lot of stories but I only seldom review on them. But I really really really like this story, as with the first one (An Aberration). update soon!_ I find stress relief and comfort with these kind of stories._
Wonderland-Rebel chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Okays, fair enough, but I thought the chapters were good as the were already.
Wonderland-Rebel chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Fantastic ending! I love it, although I think these two chapters would work better added onto the other one and the sequel about their lives AFTER the kid's born. Just how I would have done things, you don't have to listen to me. But please DO write more!
Wonderland-Rebel chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
YAY! They're okay! *happy dances*
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
i have so many FF's i'm reading, am subscribed to, and ones i'm anticipating reading, that i don't pay much attention to non-constant updates bcuz i am usually reading more anyway.
Spintherin chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Was that the END? ah! no! *sobs*

Please please pretty pretty please update soon? And we have to have a full description of their wedding... fluff, fluff, fluffity fluff... *skips off into the sunset singing like Luna*
Musette Fujiwara chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
I loved it
sammy sosa the 13th chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
love what you have written so far
The Hare and the Otter chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Aww. We must have a happy ending!
Lightbulb Moments chapter 2 . 7/16/2010