Reviews for Coming Back
PiWrite chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I love hate her too ;u;
she's adorable, but so insensitive.
ReikiConvulsion chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Oh HOLYSHI-

Your laptop crashed! And you lost everything! THAT'S SO HORRIBLE!

I completely understand...just wow, that's so horrible...

...

Anyways, I think you'd much rather hear how much I love the fact that you've updated this! I love the last sentence of this chapter update, it just solidifys everything (if that makes sense lol). I like how you reffered to Beck as a 'force' BECAUSE I TOTALLY AGREE.

Lol, back to the whole one-shot thing...I'm actually still working on my own, lol. It never got finished. I actually got about as far as the 'steamy' part (lol, you know what I'm talking about!) and then I just...COULDN'T CONTINUE. But I think I will try just for you! If I ever post it I'm going to PM you and hopefully make you happy XD Because a crashed laptop and lost work sucks big time. Erk.
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Though it is well written, it is way too short to be considered a good fanfic. The only kind of fic of which this kind of length is acceptable is a poem. And let's be real here, this isn't poetry.

So it's good thing that you decided to did more charecters. Not much else to say.
dragonzice chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
sweet! I really liked this!
ReikiConvulsion chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Aww, I really liked Ryuusuke's POV. I'd be interested in seeing a Maho one done!
JJ chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
This is great stuff man! You put alot of feeling into this.
mimeus chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
This is a interesting drabble fic, I'm excitede to read more :D

Keep on writing :D
Mt749 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I don't actually read Beck, but I like the fic's style of writing, if a bit short.

It really just connects with a person, with feelings, and slight imagery. So, I really liked it. :D