Reviews for A Universe Away
The Inverse Universe chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
UPDATE! I love this story!
CastleScribe chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Gimme a new chapter! Please! I really want to see more Alex/boys from the Home interaction!
On another note, the way you've portrayed the characters is great! I really feel like I know Trent, just like Tom. I wonder who's pretending to be Jack in the emails? Actually, speaking of Jack, she's really annoying me. I hope you don't plan on bringing her back into the story and her and Alex going off to play happy families, 'cause that would be completely unrealistic and really annoying.
But yeah, I hope you update relatively soon. I mean, come on, the last time you updated was MONTHS ago! (But trust me, I know how life gets in the way.)
-R
HolleyS chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
I am hooked on this story, it just seems so real! I feel so sorry for Alex!. Are his friends at the boys home going to find out that he is a spy? Is MI6 the ones sending the emails? Or is it somebody from the boys home or brookland? Please update as soon as you can :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
update
the hotpocket hunter chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Absolutely fantastic.
emic chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
please update soon! this is an awesome story! keep it up!
VampireSa5m1993 chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
dont really know how long its been since u updated but i like what you have and wouldnt mind seeing the story completed!
DA kiwi got swag chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
wtf is a mary sue btw we have lokers in nz too so i think they hav them in brit to
Aqua Mage chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
Just discovered this, and I'm really enjoying it! Looking forward to more ;)
Goldilocks Ate The Three Bears chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
I think this is a very well written story and I really like the fact that the characters aren't complete different and stay true to the book.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
i would just blackmail the government into doing what i want. i live in the UK and so would not take any of this stuff i feel so sorry for him i hope he blows up mr blunt you should write a fic where alex goes rogue and kill mr blunt and mrs jones god i hate them by the way I AM NOT COMMITING TREASON TO THE UNITED KINGDOM IM JUST SAYING IN THIS FIC I WOULD JUST BLACKMAIL AND KILLS A FEW PEOPLE IF IT WAS ME
Bibliophile109 chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Wow! This is really interesting-surprisingly realistic. Update soon, I'm hooked!
bubzchoc chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
great chapter
bkaddictjk chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
This was great.

Jack was a little OOC, but it was kind of necessary... I really hope that you have a plan for this! It shows a lot of promise as a good AR fanfic.
Johan14th chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
Cool love this story! One of my top 10 favorite fict's! I also love how the chapters r so long plenty to read while waiting for u to update. WERE OH WERE HAVE U BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE! Ill make u a deal I'll give u a cookie if u update soon! I really like alex's character and the rest of the characters. I also like the plot and the story line so far and how it's developing. Wow poor poor little Alex he has had a really bad day (can't say worse considering what he's been trough)! Well see u next chapter. Oh and remember u know u want that cookie! Bye bye!:D
287 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »