Reviews for A Universe Away
HollyBlue2 chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
:) I liked Alex and Ben fighting... it was a good touch :) Keep it up :)
HollyBlue2 chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Good Chapter :)
HollyBlue2 chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
Awesome chapter, going to be interesting to see what they come up with for their revenge ;)
HollyBlue2 chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Great chapter :)
HollyBlue2 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
"Hey guys," he said as he surveyed the faces that had been gossiping about him, recognizing a few as former friends. "I heard Alex doesn't care what you think, and wants to leave him the hell alone!" he practically snarled at them.

Brilliant Line!
Synchro lover chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
nawwww:P
This Too Shall Faux Pas chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
Oh Alex, you know you're going to crash and burn sometime. You can't deny it. XD I wonder if those three guys are going to catch up to him again. I'm glad Trent didn't do anything overly dramatic.

Great chapter, and

PLEASE Update ASAP!

/Tiger/
yashendra2797 chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
Wonderful ch, with well played emotions... Update soon...
LiveLaughLoveTogether13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Okay, to help u on the locker thing, some schools do have them (like mine) but mostly they don't. Anyway, i like the plot and the idea, i also like the realism of it, because if Alex did go back to school, then he would be an outsider, he'd be more mature then his classmates, and also, he wouldn't fit in, because he's a kid in an adult world. Anyway... before i start writing an essay, i really enjoyed the chapter. please continue!
Rider Rules chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
About Josh... Depends who he is, really. Only if he's K-Unit or something. Aww, poor Alex! sob
Nonny chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
You know you have me shipping Alex and Tom but that's probably just cause I'm a slash shipper. :P

I really do like the story though... I can't really believe that Jack would leave Alex... Was she kidnapped and trying to speak in code or something? Cause that makes more sense then her leaving to me... IDK... I just hate it when Jack leaves in fics because I mean... it just feels like an affront on her character because she would never leave. She died trying to save him so yeah... It doesn't matter though. :)

Fabulous job, update soon please!
Atheriia chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
This is so AWESOME! Please continue to write!
bubzchoc chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
great chapter
Synchro lover chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
:'(
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
I KNEW that the email wasn't from Jack. Haha. Buuuuut...Jack, how could you? :/ And now you've left Alex all alone...):
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »