Reviews for A Universe Away
Tigertopaz-Titanium Banana chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
Oh Alex, you know you're going to crash and burn sometime. You can't deny it. XD I wonder if those three guys are going to catch up to him again. I'm glad Trent didn't do anything overly dramatic.

Great chapter, and

PLEASE Update ASAP!

/Tiger/
yashendra2797 chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
Wonderful ch, with well played emotions... Update soon...
LiveLaughLoveTogether13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Okay, to help u on the locker thing, some schools do have them (like mine) but mostly they don't. Anyway, i like the plot and the idea, i also like the realism of it, because if Alex did go back to school, then he would be an outsider, he'd be more mature then his classmates, and also, he wouldn't fit in, because he's a kid in an adult world. Anyway... before i start writing an essay, i really enjoyed the chapter. please continue!
Rider Rules chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
About Josh... Depends who he is, really. Only if he's K-Unit or something. Aww, poor Alex! sob
Nonny chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
You know you have me shipping Alex and Tom but that's probably just cause I'm a slash shipper. :P

I really do like the story though... I can't really believe that Jack would leave Alex... Was she kidnapped and trying to speak in code or something? Cause that makes more sense then her leaving to me... IDK... I just hate it when Jack leaves in fics because I mean... it just feels like an affront on her character because she would never leave. She died trying to save him so yeah... It doesn't matter though. :)

Fabulous job, update soon please!
Atheriia chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
This is so AWESOME! Please continue to write!
bubzchoc chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
great chapter
Synchro lover chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
:'(
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
I KNEW that the email wasn't from Jack. Haha. Buuuuut...Jack, how could you? :/ And now you've left Alex all alone...):
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
Poor Alex!:O This chapter was well-done. Especially the confrontation...I am rather depressed now, though. Poor thing):

You're a great writer, keep it up!(;
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
well i can see where Jack's coming from, but still... quite a knife between the ribs for Alex :(

and it's really mean that he had to have that conversation in front of the Heads and Crawley (though i imagine they would have taped the entire thing anyway, if he was in another room (cuz i'm paranoid like that)) ;)

i reckon it might have been some Brooklanders who wrote the email... maybe

and it would be really interesting to meet Josh! and to see what he thinks happened to Jack seeing as, to him, she just went missing

:D
Tigertopaz-Titanium Banana chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Hmm...I wonder who that email was from then? And I bet Josh was/is her mysterious boyfriend. XD At least Alex is trying somewhat harder to keep his temper in check.

Great chapter, and

PLEASE Update ASAP!

/Tiger/
yashendra2797 chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
A spectacular Ch with a bit of angst... Update soon...
midnightfeather chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
you broke my heart.

jack perfection

angst perfection

writing perfection

updates perfection

take this as a serious warning
alexrox chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
i love your stories! please keep writing.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »