Reviews for A Universe Away
alexrox chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
i love your stories! please keep writing.
Meike chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
I like it.
Synchro lover chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
wooooooooooooooooo love ittt
yashendra2797 chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
nice chapter! update soon!
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
aawww its so cute that Alex missed Tom so much, though understandable

i love how intimidating Alex is being, without even raising his voice or hitting people, so much more effective to show them how infantile they're acting XD

not sure if you're bothered, but 'hey mom' should be 'hey mum' ;)

looking forward to more!

:D

ps - hope you're feeling better :)
GinaStar chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
Excellent chappie! lol..he made them look like six year olds having a temper tantrum ;)
puddingisevil chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
couldnt have imagined up a better confrontation scene:)
awesomosityrox chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Your authors note just kind of reminded me of some stuff. I live in Texas, which is probably the state with the most amount of steriotypes. One time, our school took a trip to Florida to study marine biology and we convinced some lady at the airport that we rode tractors and horses to school.
bubzchoc chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
great chapter
akitty chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
Hurrah! Love it Please update soon! X3
Aestiva chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Good plot, but I think Alex should have just ran off or committed murder or something.
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
don't have time for a long review (sorry!) so lets just say that i'm really enjoying this so far and the fight club is an awesome idea (loved Alex's little fight )

looking forward to more!

:D
DancingMagpie chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
I'm intrigued by the mystery surrounding Jack and that Alex can't be fooled by whoever is trying to trick him.

The fight club thing is really cool :D Especially as Alex gets to be awesome in it. And the way he wakes up with the knife totally makes sense: anyone who has been through what he's been through would sleep with a weapon under their pillow!
Tinkabella12895 chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
hurry up and update im dieing of "whats going to happen next" syndrome. :) story is fantastic by the way (if my illness doesnt give that away )
Tinkabella12895 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
aussi aussi aussi

dont worrie about simple things like lockers the storie is fantastic and i'ev only read one chapter
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »