Reviews for A Universe Away
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
Poor Alex!:O This chapter was well-done. Especially the confrontation...I am rather depressed now, though. Poor thing):

You're a great writer, keep it up!(;
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
well i can see where Jack's coming from, but still... quite a knife between the ribs for Alex :(

and it's really mean that he had to have that conversation in front of the Heads and Crawley (though i imagine they would have taped the entire thing anyway, if he was in another room (cuz i'm paranoid like that)) ;)

i reckon it might have been some Brooklanders who wrote the email... maybe

and it would be really interesting to meet Josh! and to see what he thinks happened to Jack seeing as, to him, she just went missing

:D
This Too Shall Faux Pas chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Hmm...I wonder who that email was from then? And I bet Josh was/is her mysterious boyfriend. XD At least Alex is trying somewhat harder to keep his temper in check.

Great chapter, and

PLEASE Update ASAP!

/Tiger/
yashendra2797 chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
A spectacular Ch with a bit of angst... Update soon...
midnightfeather chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
you broke my heart.

jack perfection

angst perfection

writing perfection

updates perfection

take this as a serious warning
alexrox chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
i love your stories! please keep writing.
Meike chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
I like it.
Synchro lover chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
wooooooooooooooooo love ittt
yashendra2797 chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
nice chapter! update soon!
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
aawww its so cute that Alex missed Tom so much, though understandable

i love how intimidating Alex is being, without even raising his voice or hitting people, so much more effective to show them how infantile they're acting XD

not sure if you're bothered, but 'hey mom' should be 'hey mum' ;)

looking forward to more!

:D

ps - hope you're feeling better :)
GinaStar chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
Excellent chappie! lol..he made them look like six year olds having a temper tantrum ;)
puddingisevil chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
couldnt have imagined up a better confrontation scene:)
awesomosityrox chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Your authors note just kind of reminded me of some stuff. I live in Texas, which is probably the state with the most amount of steriotypes. One time, our school took a trip to Florida to study marine biology and we convinced some lady at the airport that we rode tractors and horses to school.
bubzchoc chapter 14 . 2/20/2012