Reviews for Prime
shugokage chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great story good job!
junebird28 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I realize the Nevermore thing has been done to death too, but I'm so glad you did it too! I adored this story! Lobe BB/Rae and you do it very well. I loved Beast Boy's letter to Cyborg, it was perfection. You capture his essence incredibly well. And Ravens too, you just do Beast Boy better. Thanks for the read!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I was actually wondering whether they ran or stayed, so I guess this answers my question. I've never really read Beast Boy/Raven stories before, but I can imagine the Nevermore realm would be a popular concept. Seeing as this is my first introduction, I think you did it quite well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was great.
Blair Fallen chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
love it so much fav was the horse
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Awesome story! Awww I love how beast boy is so just adorable and sweet. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
What can I say about this?

I honestly don't want this review to be devoid of any meaning.

Because - then ... well, what would be the point?

Oh hell, it was AWESOME!
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It's rare when I read a story that is just completely devoted to Raven and Beast Boy, but dang it your Kryalla Orchid and I love your stories so I read it and I LOVED IT!

Beast Boy's letter to Cyborg was very enthusiastic and amusing, lol, I wonder how he gets it to him while "located in the deepest, darkest, dimmest depths of the universe".

I loved when he found her mirror. So devious that Beast Boy! :)

The parts where Raven didn't realize what was going on was hilarious to read. And my favorite parts was watching him interact with all of the colors, especially Pink and Green. Omg, Red is a scary one though, lol.

Loved when the real Raven showed up. And OMG! He proposed! :D But I loved how Raven just like sorta messed it up for him at first and the way she eagerly dug into the pocket to get the ring was so cute and funny.

I'm glad she's deciding to go back home with Garfield _

Omg, I freakin' love Orange for coming in the way she did. Too cool! XD

Awesome story!
purplerave chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I have to say, this was very cute. I enjoyed it very much. As i'm writing this review I can happily tell you that i have not stopped smiling since I've read this story. Thank you for putting this small smile on my face :)
Suki chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Lusty much? Seriously, way to much detail on the whole...you know... that I didn't like it, just I don't feel that Raven would be so complacent in that she loves Gar, but I doubt she would let him BITE things considered though, you did a good job.
bb-rae 4 eva chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
omg that was the best bb rae i ever read i love it!
aej325 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Gah!

Love-love-love-love-love-love-d-d-d-d it!

That was such a great story!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I’m so happy you’ve come back to cover the time that Raven and Gar spent traveling dimensions. It’s so sad to hear the aftermath though, even if we could have guessed how it would be—-Raven sinking in depression about her choice, how hard it would be to be from home for years to learn everything she had to, how Gar would handle it, and all that.

Still, you also covered things that I only vaguely considered, like Raven trying to figure out where her past self met her future self and what it would be like with her trying to expedite that change, which is fascinating, and her not going home for five years.

"Do you really have to speak out loud when you write to Cyborg?" Raven asked. - That right there just killed me. XD

Oh good grief, he just went inside her mind. Gar, the hell? LOL, he’s calling Pink like she’s a puppy! Oh my…this scene with them is making me giggle and snort and generally just make an utter fool of myself at work.

I just adore Raven’s pure emotions; they’re hysterical. The fact that they refer to each other as “I”—-which makes sense of course—and what he does to one also affects the others just makes me ridiculously happy. And that Gar is just *loving* it, treating her mind like it’s his own personal playground.

"So, you thought you'd live out every guy's ultimate fantasy and have an orgy, did you?" -That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Lines like this one-"Hi, I'm Raven, the Empath." -make me fall in love with Raven’s dry sense of humor all over again.

Ah! The whole proposal thing was amazing. His nerves, how she knew, the pink highlights, her making him go through the motions of asking anyway, her making him ask again the right way, his frustration—it’s just too good.

And of course - "Hi. You're naked. Nice." XD

As always, wonderful story.
SaiyanLover chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It was a very pleasant suprise when I saw you had written this Rae/BB story. I enjoyed reading all of your stories so much, and have missed them terribly. As a huge shipper of the green and grey couple, I nearly squealed when I saw you had written this. Your writing is superb, and I am so happy to have it applied to my favorite couple. While Raven's "emotions" may be over-used, if they are used correctly it makes all the difference. Fantastic job! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow this looks to be a long one cracks knuckles alright well this looks to be more than an hours worth of reading and reviewing, on it

I know what you mean, but not writing for me…. There are never enough hours in the day to get done what you need to do

-fixed holiday? What was wrong with it?

-haha raven cant get ‘girl stuff’ where they are, but gar can play mega monkeys ten

-at least bb fits in with the natives in that he is a vegetarian

-if the technology doesn’t work, and he is a tiger with no opposable thumbs, how is the letter getting written?

-haha I kind of like the sound of the animals where bb and rae are, although the mosquitos sound horrible and id rather not deal with them

-if only studying were as simple as it is for rae

-so what inspired this trip of theirs in the first place?

-love the sound of her future costume turned present, it rings similar to me of emma frosts costume

-how are the rest of the titans faring with two of their members gone?

-OMG lol I cant believe bb is going in her mirror again after the first time

-not too shabby if you know the princess of a world well known to the inhabitants

-I love how you capture the essence of each emotion within the mirror, so cute….and the tail just makes it better

-after all the time with gar in the mirror, you would think raven would suspect

-woah red? Isn’t red evil? Ah I see thanks for explaining

-haha so if bb spends time with one of the emotions….do they all feel it since in essence they are the same person just parts of a whole

-looks as though bb knows how to please each and every one of the emotions….how long exactly has bb spent in nevermore?

-haha you know its over when the magic side of raven doesn’t even want to focus on the book and the magic

-OMG I cant believe bb and her emotions went that far as to arouse her while she was in the temple

-uh oh why didn’t raven jut teleport out of the temple?

-lol I don’t think bb minds that form of punishment

-raven never leaves anything unfinished apparently

-so they are gonna have sex in her mind? Does that even qualify since it isn’t outside in the physical realm of reality?

-wait what? What was gar wearing? I wanna know!

- I would have thought after all those years together, raven would have taught her teammates how to block their thoughts and feeling from being read too easily, to make things simpler not only for them, but raven as well

-haha it is a ring, well that is no fun to ruin the surprise but they are especially a diff couple so its okay

-haha the umbrella to my storm, ill have to remember that

-I didn’t know there were such things as black diamonds

-love the story, it was amazing, but then , all of your stories always are

-this was the best nevermore story ive yet to read

thanks so much for taking the time to write this

wow this took a long time to do

keep it up