Reviews for Prime
This one's good too...
shugokage chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great story good job!
junebird28 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I realize the Nevermore thing has been done to death too, but I'm so glad you did it too! I adored this story! Lobe BB/Rae and you do it very well. I loved Beast Boy's letter to Cyborg, it was perfection. You capture his essence incredibly well. And Ravens too, you just do Beast Boy better. Thanks for the read!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I was actually wondering whether they ran or stayed, so I guess this answers my question. I've never really read Beast Boy/Raven stories before, but I can imagine the Nevermore realm would be a popular concept. Seeing as this is my first introduction, I think you did it quite well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was great.
Blair Fallen chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
love it so much fav was the horse
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Awesome story! Awww I love how beast boy is so just adorable and sweet. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
What can I say about this?

I honestly don't want this review to be devoid of any meaning.

Because - then ... well, what would be the point?

Oh hell, it was AWESOME!
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It's rare when I read a story that is just completely devoted to Raven and Beast Boy, but dang it your Kryalla Orchid and I love your stories so I read it and I LOVED IT!

Beast Boy's letter to Cyborg was very enthusiastic and amusing, lol, I wonder how he gets it to him while "located in the deepest, darkest, dimmest depths of the universe".

I loved when he found her mirror. So devious that Beast Boy! :)

The parts where Raven didn't realize what was going on was hilarious to read. And my favorite parts was watching him interact with all of the colors, especially Pink and Green. Omg, Red is a scary one though, lol.

Loved when the real Raven showed up. And OMG! He proposed! :D But I loved how Raven just like sorta messed it up for him at first and the way she eagerly dug into the pocket to get the ring was so cute and funny.

I'm glad she's deciding to go back home with Garfield _

Omg, I freakin' love Orange for coming in the way she did. Too cool! XD

Awesome story!
Purplerave chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I have to say, this was very cute. I enjoyed it very much. As i'm writing this review I can happily tell you that i have not stopped smiling since I've read this story. Thank you for putting this small smile on my face :)
Suki chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Lusty much? Seriously, way to much detail on the whole...you know... that I didn't like it, just I don't feel that Raven would be so complacent in that she loves Gar, but I doubt she would let him BITE things considered though, you did a good job.
bb-rae 4 eva chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
omg that was the best bb rae i ever read i love it!
aej325 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Gah!

Love-love-love-love-love-love-d-d-d-d it!

That was such a great story!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I’m so happy you’ve come back to cover the time that Raven and Gar spent traveling dimensions. It’s so sad to hear the aftermath though, even if we could have guessed how it would be—-Raven sinking in depression about her choice, how hard it would be to be from home for years to learn everything she had to, how Gar would handle it, and all that.

Still, you also covered things that I only vaguely considered, like Raven trying to figure out where her past self met her future self and what it would be like with her trying to expedite that change, which is fascinating, and her not going home for five years.

"Do you really have to speak out loud when you write to Cyborg?" Raven asked. - That right there just killed me. XD

Oh good grief, he just went inside her mind. Gar, the hell? LOL, he’s calling Pink like she’s a puppy! Oh my…this scene with them is making me giggle and snort and generally just make an utter fool of myself at work.

I just adore Raven’s pure emotions; they’re hysterical. The fact that they refer to each other as “I”—-which makes sense of course—and what he does to one also affects the others just makes me ridiculously happy. And that Gar is just *loving* it, treating her mind like it’s his own personal playground.

"So, you thought you'd live out every guy's ultimate fantasy and have an orgy, did you?" -That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Lines like this one-"Hi, I'm Raven, the Empath." -make me fall in love with Raven’s dry sense of humor all over again.

Ah! The whole proposal thing was amazing. His nerves, how she knew, the pink highlights, her making him go through the motions of asking anyway, her making him ask again the right way, his frustration—it’s just too good.

And of course - "Hi. You're naked. Nice." XD

As always, wonderful story.
SaiyanLover chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It was a very pleasant suprise when I saw you had written this Rae/BB story. I enjoyed reading all of your stories so much, and have missed them terribly. As a huge shipper of the green and grey couple, I nearly squealed when I saw you had written this. Your writing is superb, and I am so happy to have it applied to my favorite couple. While Raven's "emotions" may be over-used, if they are used correctly it makes all the difference. Fantastic job! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!