Reviews for Prime
tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow this looks to be a long one ~cracks knuckles~ alright well this looks to be more than an hours worth of reading and reviewing, on it

I know what you mean, but not writing for me…. There are never enough hours in the day to get done what you need to do

-fixed holiday? What was wrong with it?

-haha raven cant get ‘girl stuff’ where they are, but gar can play mega monkeys ten

-at least bb fits in with the natives in that he is a vegetarian

-if the technology doesn’t work, and he is a tiger with no opposable thumbs, how is the letter getting written?

-haha I kind of like the sound of the animals where bb and rae are, although the mosquitos sound horrible and id rather not deal with them

-if only studying were as simple as it is for rae

-so what inspired this trip of theirs in the first place?

-love the sound of her future costume turned present, it rings similar to me of emma frosts costume

-how are the rest of the titans faring with two of their members gone?

-OMG lol I cant believe bb is going in her mirror again after the first time

-not too shabby if you know the princess of a world well known to the inhabitants

-I love how you capture the essence of each emotion within the mirror, so cute….and the tail just makes it better

-after all the time with gar in the mirror, you would think raven would suspect

-woah red? Isn’t red evil? Ah I see thanks for explaining

-haha so if bb spends time with one of the emotions….do they all feel it since in essence they are the same person just parts of a whole

-looks as though bb knows how to please each and every one of the emotions….how long exactly has bb spent in nevermore?

-haha you know its over when the magic side of raven doesn’t even want to focus on the book and the magic

-OMG I cant believe bb and her emotions went that far as to arouse her while she was in the temple

-uh oh why didn’t raven jut teleport out of the temple?

-lol I don’t think bb minds that form of punishment

-raven never leaves anything unfinished apparently

-so they are gonna have sex in her mind? Does that even qualify since it isn’t outside in the physical realm of reality?

-wait what? What was gar wearing? I wanna know!

- I would have thought after all those years together, raven would have taught her teammates how to block their thoughts and feeling from being read too easily, to make things simpler not only for them, but raven as well

-haha it is a ring, well that is no fun to ruin the surprise but they are especially a diff couple so its okay

-haha the umbrella to my storm, ill have to remember that

-I didn’t know there were such things as black diamonds

-love the story, it was amazing, but then , all of your stories always are

-this was the best nevermore story ive yet to read

thanks so much for taking the time to write this

wow this took a long time to do

keep it up
Font Prime chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Kryalla,

I got to say you are, hands down, the best FF author I have ever come across. I just finished up your entire Teen Titans E'ara universe and I gotta say, HOLY FREAKIN SHIT! It's amazing. The fact that you were able to take a pre-existing franchise, both the comic and cartoon, and develop it into something spectacular without really changing cannon is incredible. You made the situations, arguments, relationships, and decisions of the characters so realistic and believable. I do have to applaud the "killing off major characters but then they come back to life and everything turns out ok" trick that you pulled. It's classic comic book storytelling and I loved it!

Please continue to produce amazing work, be it FF or other media! And if you do move into the realm of published books, I look forward to reading your original adventures!
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
wow. that was brilliant. i mean i have read some good ones involving the mirror before, but this one is by far the best. the way he had the idea to stimulate not her body but her mind was more than ingenious. the only thing im curious about is what boxers he was wearing, cause i narrowed it down to 2: Cyborg or Batgirl boxers lol. anyways, great job on this and once again good luck with all your writing endeavors
AoKanojo chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Awww, running out of stories of yours to read! Funny thing is, I've never seen the episode where the Rae Colors come out, but I learned about it through fanfiction, anyway!

Whether or not it's overdone, I really enjoyed your rendition of Raven's emotions. Guess it's a real "head trip" for Raven as well-yes, bad bad pun. :P

I hope you continue to write more stuff in the future, whenever you get time for it! Thanks again for the fiction.

P.S. If you ever got around to reading any of the stories I recommended, I'm curious what you thought of them.
Zenia chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow. Loved it. You should do more BBxRea fanfics.
Afskrifkat chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Really good work. Hope the muse hits you with something else for this site. Of course I just had to point out that there were a couple minor mispells. The only ones I saw were correct spellings in wrong context, speaking of which I have been doing that a lot myself recently.
Artistic18 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
As much as I wasn't expecting for the story to go that way, I gotta say I enjoyed it. It's pretty rare when I see an engagement so that really got me all happy n stuff. Anyway, nice story!
Tari Silmarwen chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Heh. BB/Rae mindsex. That is an awesome concept.

Too many funny bits to name in this one. I think Beast Boy's opening letter to Cyborg was my favorite though. Just the way it was written, so casual and, well, Beast Boy-ish.

The coital banter was hilarious and sweet too.

Once again, another enjoyable read. How could anyone expect any less?
DawnWalnut chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I clicked on my bookmark, yes, I have you bookmarked, to re-read some of your old stories. Then I see you have a new story! So then I went to the kitchen, got myself some yogurt, and settled into my comfy chair. Nomnomnom.

I don't really read BeastBoy&Raven stories, considering I usually fish around for Robin&Starfire ones. I have to say, though, this was really good. I love how you add humor during the intimate parts (eg. "Nomnomnom"). That part made me laugh out loud.

Any more Robin&Starfire stories in the works? I have this strong craving and there hasn't been many good stories to satisfy it. I think I'll have to reread your stories for now. :)

Gah. Once again, you cease to amaze me, Kry.
Opaul chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
ahhh that was adorable and sexy.
Hayley chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I just wanted to be number ten(even though my favorite #404). Kudos on writing these stories, working, and managing a family.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Cute inbetween tale from your original storyline. :D

I must say it was interesting to see just how much Garfield knows about Raven's special spots. :D

Please I wish to encourage you upon such great work like this for even more future stories and one-shots like this one. ;P
hellopandaluver chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
AWEE so delightful. Ah, I love me some fluff. So adorable that she already knew he was gonna ask her and all. *sighs* beautiful!(:
Kailee chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was incredible! I wouldn't mind if ya wrote Nevermore orgy, though ;D
mangx3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Loved it!

Nice to finally know what they did on Bydarius Prime after you teasing us in "Six Words". I love BB/Rae. They're my favorite Titans couple, second to Rob/Star of course. I think that sometimes they don't get a lot of chances to shine and I've noticed that you always manage to write them so that they get that chance and you do it wonderfully!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »