Reviews for Homing Instinct
I Love Gibbs And Tony chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Awe come on! You wanted to write a story like that and you just end the story like that?! Some people don't like being in suspense like that! SO START WRITING MORE CHAPTERS!
PatriciaS chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Great first two chapters, hope there is more to come.
Ani19 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Yes, there are far to few well written hurt!Gibbs stories! The start was great! Will you continue writing this story? Would love to read it...
Housianna chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Just found your story and love it! Please update soon.
Schattentaenzerin chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Great start! I love it how you describe the reactions of the team and in chapter 1 I love the little Tony/Jeanne-piece... Would love to read more in later chapters. I know that there aren't a pair but you can Gibbs and co later confuse with that...

I'm looking forward to read more. :)
luvstoread chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Just found this one... please write more! The world needs more Gibbs h/c stories... WAY too much Tony whump out there for my tastes... This is great. Please don't give up on it!
Ani19 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Would love to read more...

Please dont stop! Far to less GibbsHurt! out there!
Sokerchick chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
This story is Awesome so far! Keep up the great writing.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Your note at the bottom seems like an apologize, no need for it. It makes more sense that Gibbs would think it was still Wensday night because his injuries would no doubt leave him little ability to track time well enough to know it was after midnight. I get where Jenny is coming from...with Tony and Gibbs...it is hard to know which one suffers more when the other is sick or injured, especially when they can't do anything about it. 5/5
Luvliacd chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Where is Gibbs and when will Tony and the team figure it out? Can't wait to see what happens next.
ncis fan chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I really like your story. I hope you continue to develope it. I alway like it when the characters care for one another like you have put into play.
Meilea2010 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
What the hell happened to Gibbs to get himself into this trouble? Seriously injured, amnesia. What else is going to happen to him before they finally manage to track him down and get him medical aid?

Fantastic story. When do we get the next update.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMG! I don't know who is worse for getting themselves injured; Gibbs or DiNozzo. Amnesia, again. Great just what that poor man needs. Poor Tony. Fantastic story. On to the next chapter.
Silverfox2159 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Another great chapter. Let's hope they find Gibbs soon. Update soon. Thanks
GibbsRules chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Great start to the story with the first 2 chapters!. Looking forward to reading more and hope that the team manage to find Gibbs in time before something else happens to him. Curious to know what the significance is of Wednesday night/Thursday morning and how Gibbs remembers why he is there!. Please update soon! :D