Reviews for an offer of me you politely refuse
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I'm speechless. This character study of Terri is spot on. So angsty, so perfect...please write more of this pairing!
girlplease chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was just wonderful. Like a reviewer below me said, this too is how I imagine Terri; giving up everything when they were so young and having all these dreams that just never come true. Or at least HER dreams that never came true.

I applaud your wonderful take on this character!
EverybodyLies23 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This is incredibly written. I love seeing a bit of Terri's past and how she became who she is. Keep writing, you've got a gift.
Pretty Persistent chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love you SO much for this. Terri is my favorite character and I can't commend you enough for doing her justice. I've always thought that she had bad, or at least unsupportive, parents. So I totally agree with that take.

Your character depth is just amazing and I appreciate it so much. Most people only see the shallow side of Terri, and that's just not who she is. Everything she does is a way of coping. And I can't forgive Will for abandoning her, or at least ending things the way he did. I like that you acknowledge that he lied to her, too. I do love him, but Will is made out to be the hero, and that is frankly not the case.

Also, I abolutely love the Will's high school era, and even just pre-series, so I really enjoyed the glimpes into their relationship. They probably had such a sweet marriage and no one gets the chance to recognize that.

Seriously, AMAZING job. I need to go finish crying now!
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
A wonderful take on a horrible character.
McChanged chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love this. Not because the awesomely fantastic way you write (which don't get me wrong is a big part) but also because I've always imagined Terri like this. The girl who gave up everything for a high school sweetheart. The girl who hoped for a better future just to get the bitter taste of regret and a husband who lives in the past. You gave her heart effortlessly and stunningly.
ritagarcia45 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow; you actually made me feel sorry for Terri.