Reviews for Strangers By Day, Lovers By Night
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 1 . 1/5
I really liked this one ( : Interesting turn of events with the "blackout thing".
Tuesday's-Here chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
It is always interesting to see the dynamics between them when one is older and more experienced than the other, it makes for a fun read! This was good and naughty which was a delight! Thank you for writing this and sharing it!
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I have visions of more chapters :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
aww, I think it's adorable!
Abi chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Keep going. This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
You make me sick...astugfirallah...
Void of Anguish chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I literally felt my head spin Older Naruto and Younger Sasu-chan is
NaruSasuNS chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Oh god ! Nobody dies !
And a kind of happy ending ! I guess...?
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Hey hey heeyyyyy! After having read this I can't imagine /your/ works can be a flop!...Anywayyyys!...I don't usually like age gaps (almosta dozen years to boot omfg) but I can see why it was important for this fic!... hufhffu MIGOD THE STORYLINE WAS AWESOME AND NOT JUST PWP YOU ARE AWESOME. Sluttyish(aka hormona)-young-inexperienced Sasuke was /refreshing/ to read!
Eagre chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Nnnngh. That was super hot. Thank you - really enjoyed it ;)
tutb88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was a great story. But, you are a tease, you know. So much has been hinted at, so many detailes of Sasuke and Naruto's lifes revealed just in passing that somehow after reading this I feel both pleased and eager to get to know more... Anyway, thank you for the story!

Write more!
Junjou Writer chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I first read this years ago and loved it but I couldn't find it again so I posted on my page a request to help me find it. A lovely guest reader told me. Soooo happy!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Ditto on all the "it feels rushed" comments.

Sex is nice, but it doesn't belong in every fic and this was one where it wasn't believable. All this happened in just one afternoon. If the timeframe of the fic were much longer, okay. But not as is.

Sorry.
shinreiii chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
i lovedd this. i think the whole naruto blacking out and taking sasuke dry like that was definitely hot. ;/;

10/10! :DD