Reviews for Strangers By Day, Lovers By Night
Diana Stewart chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
Oh my goooooooooooddddddddddddddd that's such a good and great one like I mean... Seriously, an older strong, strict mature naruto and a Virgin and little, young naive, sweet sasuke is just a great matching. I love it I love it it's a turn on
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
The sex felt kind of out of place and mildly coercive. They had a lot of sexual tension, so it's not like it came out of nowhere, but Naruto's reasons for holding back were really legitimate. I fully expected them to stop, but then you had Sasuke turn sort of bullying to force Naruto into it. I didn't really like that aspect. When he finally snapped, Naruto sort of went into a rage and, in his own words, fucked Sasuke while he was in a blackout period where he wasn't in control of his own actions. Which means Naruto wouldn't have done it if he wasn't in his right mind. Naruto not being in control of himself added to the vaguely non-consensual feeling of their sexual encounter. In addition, the sex was violent. While Sasuke wanted them to go all the way, I don't think he wanted rough sex for his first time bottoming. Naruto snapped and literally flipped Sasuke over and forced himself inside, which caused Sasuke a lot of discomfort.

I just don't know why it had to be that way? Couldn't they have stopped, like Naruto wanted? Or, couldn't Naruto have just given in normally? Why did Naruto have to be bullied into it? Why did Sasuke have to be treated so violently? The reason I called the sex "out of place" is because you went for a romantic, loving ending after a violent, not fully consensual sexual encounter. The two things didn't match very well. If they'd been sweet to each other, having them continue to be sweet to each other at the end would have been perfect. But they weren't sweet to each other, so I really don't how how to feel about Sasuke tapping Naruto's nose with his finger tip and feeling "more complete" than he'd ever felt before in Naruto's arms.
keepsakeatlas chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
Wonderful one shot! Ty for the great writing!
itoqih chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
You are definitely the reason I am a fan of Older Naruto Younger Sasuke.

You are a good writer and it was well edited.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
enjoyed it
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
I really liked this one ( : Interesting turn of events with the "blackout thing".
Tuesday's-Here chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
It is always interesting to see the dynamics between them when one is older and more experienced than the other, it makes for a fun read! This was good and naughty which was a delight! Thank you for writing this and sharing it!
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I have visions of more chapters :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
aww, I think it's adorable!
Abi chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Keep going. This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
You make me sick...astugfirallah...
Void of Anguish chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I literally felt my head spin Older Naruto and Younger Sasu-chan is
NaruSasuNS chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Oh god ! Nobody dies !
And a kind of happy ending ! I guess...?
gonnaleave chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Hey hey heeyyyyy! After having read this I can't imagine /your/ works can be a flop!...Anywayyyys!...I don't usually like age gaps (almosta dozen years to boot omfg) but I can see why it was important for this fic!... hufhffu MIGOD THE STORYLINE WAS AWESOME AND NOT JUST PWP YOU ARE AWESOME. Sluttyish(aka hormona)-young-inexperienced Sasuke was /refreshing/ to read!
Eagre chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Nnnngh. That was super hot. Thank you - really enjoyed it ;)