Reviews for The Gypsy
PLEASE continue this.
misteriosayuri chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
up date
unsweetened-me chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
This is really good, and I hope you will update it again soon! :) Thanks for writing what you have already though.

Hope to see you again soon!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
I'm really liking this story...especially with Ziggy's attitude/personality and the powers that he has in here...I definitely can't wait until there is an update!
PinkRangerV chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Wow. This is sweet and lovely. Great work!
SuseCutesy89 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
wow...this was a very interesting chapter...the break down of how his powers affect him and everything was really cool...
At the End of Dreaming chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Ah, I like it. Bonding time between K and Ziggy. Its so sweet! Well, now Ziggy's a Ranger and the rest of the team knows not to screw with him when he's angry! Perfect! I love this story.
SuseCutesy89 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
yay! i mean despite the fact that he doesnt want to be a power ranger, hes one and he has to get over it...
At the End of Dreaming chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Oh this is great. I really like it. Ziggy looks presentable again! Yay! The fact that both Dillon and K checked him out made me giggle. I really like it. But poor Ziggy. Stuck being a Power Ranger. He'll get over it.
zeo knight chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
ok this is a pretty cool story keep it up dude
SuseCutesy89 chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
yay! new story...this is great...cant wait for more...
At the End of Dreaming chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
This is awesome! I love Doctor K and the pancakes! So cute! I love that they're all bonding already its really nice. Ziggy's awesome, as usual. I'm not sure I really like the pairing change but Scott/Gem along with the threesome is gonna rock so I'll deal. I can't wait to see more.

Also, does the team know Ziggy's psychic? I know they know he's not exactly normal, but do they know he's telepathic and all that?
At the End of Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Okay. I'm really not sure what to think of this yet but its pretty damn good all the same. Its interesting to say the least and for once I have no idea what you're trying to do, which makes things doubly interesting. I'd really like to see more of this.