Reviews for The Envoy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Thank god Into Darkness didn't have Spock Prime act like this... which means your a shitty writer going for cheap thrills...
LittleMissAbigail chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Awww... Poor Spock Prime. I was relieved you always referred to them as Spock and the Ambassador because that had the potential to become thoroughly confusing. I think it's very...in-character to think that Spock Prime would feel obligated to evacuate Romulus. He would do whatever possible to save them.
nicew chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
While I do agree that Spock probably wouldn't suddenly become more expressive, I also wouldn't be surprised if he did, considering the reboot version is far more expressive than the original.

It was interesting to examine the differences between the two. A fun read.
nicew chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I'm loving this!
nicew chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I love the points of view story telling and the moments between the Spocks. I was just looking at a still photo of Spock and Leila Kalomi.
candicane26 chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I hope both Spock Prime and T'Sera fare well.
starlite22 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I was hoping you had written Ambassador Spocks reack to realising Uhura was Spocks partner, you didn't disapoint.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Hm. This one was more focused on Spock and Spock prime than the others but still rooted in their human relationships. A romance sideline. Me gusta.
VickyFromGreece chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Beautiful tale - and quite pained where Spock Prime discovers about Leila's AU fate. I loved the story's plot! And OMG in the part where S/N are having s x... LOL that was incredibly hot and tense! Bravo for achieving that under this rating!
startraveller776 chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
This was just fantastic. Another one going into my favorites. I very much enjoyed the Ambassadar discovering the differences between his realities and the realities of ATOS. I loved that you brought in Kirk and Bones. Just brilliant.

At the same time there were some very emotional, tender moments that moved me. And to finishe it off:

"'You really are no fun,' she says.

'As my mother often complained.'"

Love it!
startraveller776 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Normally I wait until I read all the chapters (if a fic is complete and this one is) to comment. But, OMG, girl! That was... HOT. Good grief I need a cold shower and the hotness was only a few lines long and totally not-explicit. Just goes to show that it's all about the *feeling* of the moment and less about the details. (I generally don't read explicit stuff - skimming through it in fics that I like, so I am VERy pleased with how you handled it).

And of course, Ambassador Spock's adjustment to the new reality is also neat. It's something we don't think much about from watching the film - but definitely make sense. Now I'm off to read the next chapter.

After my cold shower, of course.
JAGNikJen chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
*sniff*

I should be working, but will continue to read until I have finished every chapter of every fic.

Oh, Spock...
SG1SamFan chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
I quite agree with your Spock(s) and Nyota, Notes. :-) Thank you for portraying them honestly.
royalpinkdogs chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
The Earth United movement is as inane and disturbing as an organization with an acronym-like name currently making its presence known in the US.

And your inclusion of them in your stories is perfect-for they serve to deflect the true purpose of government just enough that nothing can be accomplished. Speaking as one from a state with a candidate for US Senator coming from that "bagged" party, I am working feverishly for the opposing candidate, hoping to defeat the ignorance and prejudice shown by the loud and contemptuous crowd.
MyCajunWolf chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
What a lovely story! I remember watching the Omicron Ceti III story with fascination, as I had a huge crush on Spock. Still do. Thank you.