Reviews for The Envoy
Siskiyou chapter 5 . 7/6
I appreciate this explanation for what happened to Leila in this universe.
Trista 3 chapter 10 . 7/2
Awesome story! Ambassador is determined not to let Romulus fail but I am relieved that he did not need Spock, Jim or Bones in his endeavor! love your stories! Love Spock and Nyota!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Are you taking 'into darkness' into account in your writing?
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
I thought Spock disliked Kaasa?
nakala chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Love how well you write all the characters. Spock, Kirk, and McCoy you do a great job. So entertaining.
nakala chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
The last couple of paragraphs were very intense and so full of imagery and emotion
great writing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Thank god Into Darkness didn't have Spock Prime act like this... which means your a shitty writer going for cheap thrills...
LittleMissAbigail chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Awww... Poor Spock Prime. I was relieved you always referred to them as Spock and the Ambassador because that had the potential to become thoroughly confusing. I think it's very...in-character to think that Spock Prime would feel obligated to evacuate Romulus. He would do whatever possible to save them.
nicew chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
While I do agree that Spock probably wouldn't suddenly become more expressive, I also wouldn't be surprised if he did, considering the reboot version is far more expressive than the original.

It was interesting to examine the differences between the two. A fun read.
nicew chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I'm loving this!
nicew chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I love the points of view story telling and the moments between the Spocks. I was just looking at a still photo of Spock and Leila Kalomi.
candicane26 chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I hope both Spock Prime and T'Sera fare well.
starlite22 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I was hoping you had written Ambassador Spocks reack to realising Uhura was Spocks partner, you didn't disapoint.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Hm. This one was more focused on Spock and Spock prime than the others but still rooted in their human relationships. A romance sideline. Me gusta.
VickyFromGreece chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Beautiful tale - and quite pained where Spock Prime discovers about Leila's AU fate. I loved the story's plot! And OMG in the part where S/N are having s x... LOL that was incredibly hot and tense! Bravo for achieving that under this rating!