Reviews for I'm Already There
Arihimew chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
I know it's been a loooong time. This is a great reading. But I think it's really interesting how this story keep using "Some things never change" phrase, and now Emily is using the same phrase in her coming back teaser. You guys a fortune-teller or what?again, great reading. thanks for sharing this with us
Abbey chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Nice work
lovethestory chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
please write more, make this a series, about Derek and Emilys kids when they are teen and with jack and Henry and them dating.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 20 . 11/5/2011
Loved this story, was really hoping to read more on this little family! I love reading stories with the criminal minds cast having kids!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 20 . 12/15/2010
Really liked this story! I think you did a great job with this and I can't wait to read more stories from you. Keep up the great work!
DreamerChild88 chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
Great job! This chapter was such a perfect ending to this story. The image of Derek Morgan rocking a baby to sleep is simply priceless.
JayJe chapter 20 . 9/25/2010

It's over!

Loved it though! :D

Can't wait until your next stories. Both of you! :)
angelinatrenchcoat chapter 20 . 9/25/2010
Awwww! It ended perfectly :) I love it!
lolyncut chapter 20 . 9/25/2010
A beautiful end to a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
p95000 chapter 20 . 9/25/2010
I liked the part when Kylie made the doctor pinky promise and gave him a big hug when she was told her daddy was going was going to be fine. I liked Morgan with the new baby. Great ending!
Jeirella-Cailey chapter 20 . 9/25/2010
Wow this was amazing chapter and I can't believe its the last chapter the end of the story aww...I love this story so much it was so well written will done to both of u, I've truly reading this story.

I love every bit of this chapter it was sweet, beautiful and loving, definately lots of love, happy and sweet moments awww...I'm just so glad Derek has fully recovered and finally back to normal and live a happy life and look forward to the future with his family, awww...how cute they have another girl, thats two precious princess for him to love and cherished.

Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing with us, I look forward to future stories you will write and hope you'll write another story soon. But for now thank you and I'm going to enjoy this story so much.

Thank You!
1547291 chapter 19 . 9/24/2010
Finally! Okay, this chapter was exciting and beyond. At the beginning it is so full of angst because something is wrong with the baby, or at least we as readers, thing it is. However, it ends up being one of the most exciting chapters of the story because Morgan has recovered his memory! And it is so amazing because Vonnegut is one of the things that they have in common and one of the first things that they discussed when they firt met and now, it's Vonnegut the one that triggered Morgan's memories :)))) I love it girls! It was amazing indeed! Thanks so much!
1547291 chapter 20 . 9/24/2010
Hey! I know my review to the previous chapter is still pending :s but I'm unable to submit it :( I promise to do it as soon as this "wonderful site" allows me to :((

Anyhow, this chapter was so beautiful! I love how Kylie thanked the doctor, her hug spoke louder than words and she made clear how happy she was because the doctor helped her daddy!

Anna is a beautiful name, and you described the baby in such a sweet way :))) I am so very glad that Morgan is fine now, but what he told Emily I think it's the best, becaus ein the end, he is righ because he never forgot how he felt for her and Kylie, he just lost some memories, but his feelings and his love for them was always intact!

I love this story very much girls and I thank you for sharing it with us. Hands down, it's one of the best D/E stories that I've read. It's filled with family moments, but there's also a bit of angst thrown into the mix, which is always enjoyable to read!
1547291 chapter 18 . 9/24/2010
What a sweet chapter! I never see it coming! I was convinced that Kylie did not know... but OMG she has been aware of everything and yet, she's been such a big girl! I have to love this little one :)) she's so Morgan and Emily's baby! Innocent angel, she was so scared about losing her memories the same way her daddy did! Excellent done! his story is simply amazing! Thank you so much for sharing :D
Jeirella-Cailey chapter 19 . 9/17/2010
Wow this was a great chapter it made smile and cried at thesame time, awww...I'm so glad and so freakin happy that Morgan got his memory back what a happy moment for all of them. I just love it, superb writing keep it up.

Awww..its cute and sweet how they are going to let Kylie pick the name for the baby I thought its just simply adorable awww...I just love this family they are just so adorable and sweet. I just love Morgan/Prentiss they are just so cute and just a great couple, thank you for writing this story its truly worth reading and very well written.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep writing more your an amazing writing. Thank you so much.