Reviews for Broken Silence
Katie chapter 12 . 7/5
I love it! Could you please please please please please please please please please please please finish the story? I know I'm like 5 years late, but I really like it a lot, and the next chapter sounds so interesting! Does Tony rape Ziva? Cause that's what it sounds like. Anyway, I really want you to finish the story please please please. I really love stories involving Somalia that aren't sex and love, makeout, and romance. This is a super great story.
My Kik is Kittycat0601 or you can text me at 503-749-6640. Email is .
kittycat chapter 12 . 5/21
You should write the next chapter! Please please please!? I really like stories about Ziva dealing with returning from Somalia. I don't really like it when Team Gibbs gets together though. I like more of a father/daughter, brother/sister and friend sort of thingv. Please write the next story! You did really good. Kik me at Kittycat0601 if you want. Thx.
guest chapter 12 . 3/2
I just found this story and have to say it is one of the best i have read! Your writing is fantastic so in character and like the actual show! I know it's been a long time but please continue i would love to hear more! :)
Carolina Carter chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I just found this story...it's sooo good! Please, update!
I'd really love to know what happens next
Josette1807 chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Please update. This story is very good.
Catmint chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
This story is really really good so far. I don't suppose there's any chance you'll be updating it again? I'd love it if you could. It's gripping, painfully heartwrenching yet tender, got excellent characterisation... My only slight quibble is that you keep putting "Rivken" and it's actually "Rivkin".
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
OH MY GOD PLEASE KEEP WRITING
I MIGHT DIE IF I DONT KNOW WHAT AHPPENS NEXT
I KNOW ITS AN OLD STORY BUT PLEASE OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW GOOD THIS IS

KEEP
WRITING
!
scadki chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
Love this story. I hope you'll consider picking it back up again.
eva-david chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
God, I feel so sad for Ziva. She deserves to get better but she can't accept that she needs help this time. :(

I really like your story and I am sad that you stopped writing about this two years ago.. Maybe you could start it again? :) It's really good so far!
coleykgapeach chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
I just found this...why, why why why why why..HAS THIS NEVER BEEN UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR? ARE YOU CRAZY? you can't just leave a story like this! I. have. to. know. what. happens.! seriously!
Aurelie G chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
love it !

Why have you stopped updating this story ?
music-and-fairytales chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
Ahhhh! Love it. Love love love it. Please update? xx
rebelmagnus chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
Is there more? good story!
soccergil98 chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Awwwww... Poor Ziva
BamonTivaLove chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD! ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?