Reviews for Harry Potter and the Duality of Magic
ILikeComps chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Interesting story so far. Thanks for sharing!
omegahurricane chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Cannot wait to read more! Already want to kill Dumbledore!
Julian Carax chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Huh. I imagined Harry would be the dark one - this is new.

Keep up the good work.
Hola chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Will this be a Harry/Rose pairing? If it is, then I won't complain, and I would like to read it anyway since I prefer less common pairings.
Hola chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Carnage- replace with chagrin

predigest- either prejudice or pedigree would work here
chrisguy9017 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I like the story, noothing seems rushed...yet. I can't really add my two sense until the story progresses a bit more.

I am however gonna say that I hope the drama will not be romantically centered, like Harry and Rose fighting because he disapproves of her boyfriend or vise versa etc... Hopefully she won't be with Malfoy, I'm usually fair and unbias but I can't tolerate his character.
eclipseX chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
great start. i like it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I feel sorry for DumbDumb should he attempt to tamper with Harry's twin sister...it is something they will probably be able to tell and would most likely not be dealt with nicely by them. I look forward to the development of the babies characters. Are you going for good and evil, or just light and dark?
I love cute things chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
nice) Is Albus gonna be the kind of person for-the-greater-good or I-want-power-and-i-will-get-it-from-others?

Keep up)
Killa bee chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Love it great idea just hope its turns out well and finished
Dericof Diname chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
OK, so Harry will be the Light child while her sister will be the dark child.

Sirius will be a combination of Lucius cunning, manners and Sirius loyalty and sense of humor?
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
A very good chapter I liked your Sirius and the new family motto I hope this Sirius will not end up in Azkaban and do his job of Godfather well. I really don't like Albus I look forward to the next chapter and I hope the twins are not split up by the old man.
treblecleff123 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
i really like this! keep writing! what happens to the twin?

I also like how you put Albus's secretive side in the fanfic.
sp chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Great beginning
Acheron Blake chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Damnit. I was hoping Harry's magic would be dark, not the sisters. Great chapter and great concept. Can't wait for you to expound more on the ying/yang colors and the effect it'll have on the twins.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »