Reviews for What more is there to say?
ananova chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Great fic, thanks for sharing.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
great story!
Searching4sanity chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Three things I really liked

1. In character, it actually sounded like the agents

2. Well written, it flowed easily and kept the reader interested

3. I like how you included the description of the funeral, I have never read that before, it's fantastic

One thing I didn't like

1. It was a little bit confusing, but he's drunk so I guess it's just part of the story. So really I got nothing to dislike

Superb job!
itstimefornewthings chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Bwaha! You sure can bring about a fic when you want to! WOW! *picks self up off floor* That was amazing! You totally took me off the deep end with Callen AND I SURVIVED! *happy* Wow, though... What a trip. Bless his heart! You just had to tear him up on the inside and have him lash out, huh? I have to admit- the "random selection" stuff made my skin crawl! More than that though, I completely melted with the Sam friendshipness... Poor G. Fought so hard, won (pretty much), and then had to face Sam. Sam is such a great partner for him. You wrote this so well! And just so you know, the errors were minimal! *so proud* Yay!

Fave lines:

"Oh this is funny to you Superman? You taking on crime fighting in your spare time now too? What the hell is wrong with you?" Hanna's voice was steadily climbing till it reached the shrill squawk that G liked to refer to as the Mother Hen mode.

Priceless!

Write on!
Thesaurusgirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very well done. With his past history and training, Callen gives the impression he can be downright lethal with or without a gun under the right circumstances. You did a good job of showing it.
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
A nice look at Callen losing it, but still managing to be Callen (fighting back well part). And as always Sam is there to help. Well done.