Reviews for She's My Kinda Rain
LovexAndxFate chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I really enjoyed this one! It gave us a nice look into Eliot's darker side/past and you did a great job keeping him in character the whole time. I just these two so much!
Nova802 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I really enjoyed seeing Parker understand and take care of Eliot. Thanks for sharing!
jinxcat21 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Cute little ending scene :) Nice balance of heavy and light atmospheres throughout, which is what the show was great about
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I liked it. I found Leverage because of your Atlantis crossover so thank you!
ranger353 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
You wrote that you don't think this is your best work but strongly disagree! This is by far one of my all time favorite Eliot and Parker stories! I absolutely love this story and how you had Parker help Eliot. Excellent job!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
"Freaking rabbits" Made me laugh so hard XD Poor Eliot, but Parker understands :)
byebyebirdy chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
this was amazing! i love how caring parker was and how you described the control eliot uses to rein in his emotions. and the end comment with hardison was amazing and very funny :D
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Very goof fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
nice! they all need to learn to work with what they've got, right?
messersmontana chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was kind of cute. I do love it though.
writingangel13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I think that was adorable. :)
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Freakin' rabbits...

LMAO! Hahahaha...I love how you write all of the Leverage family characters. Off to find more. **skipping away**
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
that was great loved it
spnvin4eva chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Thank you for the smile on my face and the bit of an emotional roller coaster that this fic was. Great job!
ScienceBehindFiction chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is absolutely amazing! & I just gotta say how much I love the ending ;)