Reviews for That's Weird
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
*chuckled*

I think I agree... (I still half-notunderstand)
RipleyHedwig chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wierd, Desgusting, even..hilarious.. WHY!

XD
Brilliant chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I once had a conversation like this with a, well now ex, lets just say she was on Ianto's side.
Fifille chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
As per usual, this is AWESOME. I like peeling my own sunburn off, unless it hurts, but doing it to someone else sounds slightly creepy.
Mirumo chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is pure awesomeness, I'm dying of laughter. Jack couldn't be any cuter ; for me, peeling Ianto in his sleep is a gesture of love. And I guess squeezing your love one's spots is too, but it's slightly disgusting. Kinda easily imagine Gwen doing it to Rhys in a coupley way, though. I personaly wax some parts of my girlfriend's body (her legs, her eyebrows ... ), is that anyway weirder?
brionyjae chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Love this! Made me giggle D
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
LOL very cute, I giggled through this one as well!

Wildfire
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Okay, I loved the weird - it's sort of funny, after all - you really grossed me out at the end with Gwen. I'm with every one else looking at her in disgust. That is really, really, REALLY gross!

Otherwise, this was really cute, the way Jack & Ianto argue like a true couple.
Melica Walker chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
ha ha, i love this, it is awesome. ha i think its nice that jack is so caring and stuff. lol. loads of love

xx melica xx
MeTime chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This is the first fanfic that's made me laugh. Love the thought that they actually get to have fun sometimes.
PCJanto chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
WOW,this is sooooooo funny,i never done this to anyone else,only i first started reading I was thinking like Owen LOL,GREAT STORY
Francine S chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
lol, loved it, hilarious, although i agree with ianto, it is weird, lol to owen assuming that they were talking about morining sex, lol, love that the team thought it was so weird for jack and ianto to go to the beach and for jack to stay over at iantos place, totally gross though jack peeling off iantos skin, eww, also to gwen squeezing rhys spots, eww, loved this story though, hilarious as
mardar chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I have to admit, I love picking at my husband's skin. I tell him its because I'm a primate and I'm grooming him.
doctorcoffeeboy chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
O M G

The laughter I just let out was crazy. I tried to work out what the bad thing was before he said it, It wasn't even close.

Jack is Sick. Gwen is much worse.

Ewww...