Reviews for Footie Fun
KuromiGrrl chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very cute! Good job describing the actual game. It's nice seeing Gibbs and Ziva relaxing for a change. :-)
dolphinsiren77 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Ha haaaa.. she even manage to get a ball !

Very good !... I adored this: "what are you doing in my kitchen? " ( very Gibbs...)

Two winners, yes.
fart fart chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Great update.
Ishty chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
love it, hunny :)

typical Ziva to be already in Gibbs' house (uninvited) when he comes home :D
Zivacentric chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
And another fun chapter! Delightful to them so playful and connected, and I loved that he found her already inside his house cooking. Oh, and our high school is about to do "Little Shop of Horrors" - ! LOL Glad you came back to this.

Hugging you back! D

ZC
TheGreatKnightingGale chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
awww, this was so sweet :) playful banter mixed with sexual tension running high... :)
SarahShalomDavid chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Very well written and great storyline as usual, It was enjoyable to read. Well done achoti

SarahDavid: "Ohmydays! My mom and dad...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
OMDP92 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
THIS IS SO CUTE!

YOU SHOULD DO ANOTHER CHAPTER!

x
kaelleigh chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was so much fun! Of course Ziva has skills - the woman is the 8th wonder of the universe! I laughed loudly when I read the last couple of paragraphs. Marvelous!

As always, you write them beautifully and I really enjoy when they are having fun and laughing. Ziva needs more of that in her life and you write Gibbs as the perfect person to offer her that. Thank you.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Footie Fun - that says it all. Great little fun story. I could so picture Cote and Mark grabbing the chance and chasing a ball like that (well, not totally like that...) during a break on the set.

Loved the last bit ;-)

Hang in there, just five more days, no more football/soccer after Sunday. Hope you'll keep your fingers crossed for the right team anyway :-)
CMC3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
hey, great story, I would love if you continued it. Bye
Sehrezad chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ha-ha-ha! That was funny... and that hill made me laugh out loud... honest... :-D

I totally loved it! :-)
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Adorable fun. I've recently become a fan of the 'footie' since the World cup so it's nice to see the fever brought here. And what better excuse to see Gibbs smile and roll around in the grass for a minute. I so could see his eyes crinkle with delight!

Thanks!
TaylerWithAnE chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
That will make me happy for the rest of my day... very good... loved it.
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I'm not normally a big fan of soccer-style football either, but this was really cute and very fun! I can just see Ziva w/ the ball & loved the rolling down the hill part (well, and what came after!). *Fluffy heart claps madly!* :D

Want to try an American football story? I could help... _