Reviews for Killer Instinct
Rize Shirosaki chapter 17 . 4/24
That was so intense! I love Ichigo's and Grimmjow's relationship. It was so raw and primal. You illustrated it very well. Great job !
pantaraz615 chapter 17 . 3/3
I had to fucking favorite this lol just had to
tdish chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
Fucking great story! Love the serial killer Grimmjow and Detective Ichigo. The gore was gross, sick, and down right awesome! I hope they die on each others blades, the sick bastards.
RosesOnCream chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
What's my favorite fanfiction, you ask? This. THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE. Sweet sweet dicks in my mouth this was just so good. I love you. You are so important. On a side-note, I have a very serious question: Will there be a sequel? If there isn't, that would be totally okay, but if there was, I'd probably shit bricks. In a good way. I'd be super stoked. If you are going to make a sequel, could you say so in your bio? I need to know how to feel. Thank you for everything you do, you magnificent little saladass.
Brassica chapter 17 . 5/25/2015
SHIT THIS WAS AMAZING. THANK U FOR THIS, REALLY. SO GREAT THIS IS KILLING ME.
the.m1ghty.pen chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DO?! Holy shit! I left off on chapter 14 way long ago and somehow just now realized you finished this. Holy God. I'm like shaking. Gaaaahhhh! Okay, craziness aside. Your ending, as ambiguous and frustrating as it is - I agree that it was the right ending. And yeah this story wasn't really supposed to have smut. But hot damn this was good. The whole nine lives thing was a cool concept - lets me think that for the future he'd be Ichigo's prey and die and slowly lose his lives as they do their cat and mouse game until one was left. That'd be pretty freaking crazy. Oh man. Loved this. Just...oh boy. I'm going to shut up now.
Zhizn214 chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Oh my God! This has got to have a sequel. This cannot end just lime that. It's way to crucial to end it.
AnythingRealNot chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
Was listening to Death Valley by FOB, and the songs just seems to fit...
Kimi-Sousuke chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Ichigo every day declining to nature without himself noticing.
And to finish a call from the murderer.
Great.
PD. Sorry, my english is not very good :c
Kimi-Sousuke chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
It gets even more interesting.
And I think this is very realistic. Why I love more and more.
Kimi-Sousuke chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
I follow your story from Mexico, I love how you describe Ichigo And Aizen as a doctor, I thought I was the only one who imagines that. I know you already finished but me interested from the first chapter.
Greetings.
Kimi-Sousuke chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
I love your story, is awesome!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Awwwww, why'd you end it!?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
Hey I absolutely positively love this story.
Is there going to be a secondary story to this one?
And if there is,
is there going to be any smut Grimmjow x Ichigo Yoai?
* LAUGHING EVILEY *
Animagination chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
PLEASE make a sequel! Re-read this after month- I couldn't get this story out of my head!