Reviews for Killer Instinct
wolf's paradise chapter 17 . 4/11
OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DO?! Holy shit! I left off on chapter 14 way long ago and somehow just now realized you finished this. Holy God. I'm like shaking. Gaaaahhhh! Okay, craziness aside. Your ending, as ambiguous and frustrating as it is - I agree that it was the right ending. And yeah this story wasn't really supposed to have smut. But hot damn this was good. The whole nine lives thing was a cool concept - lets me think that for the future he'd be Ichigo's prey and die and slowly lose his lives as they do their cat and mouse game until one was left. That'd be pretty freaking crazy. Oh man. Loved this. Just...oh boy. I'm going to shut up now.
Zhizn214 chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Oh my God! This has got to have a sequel. This cannot end just lime that. It's way to crucial to end it.
AnythingRealNot chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
Was listening to Death Valley by FOB, and the songs just seems to fit...
Kimi-Sousuke chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Ichigo every day declining to nature without himself noticing.
And to finish a call from the murderer.
Great.
PD. Sorry, my english is not very good :c
Kimi-Sousuke chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
It gets even more interesting.
And I think this is very realistic. Why I love more and more.
Kimi-Sousuke chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
I follow your story from Mexico, I love how you describe Ichigo And Aizen as a doctor, I thought I was the only one who imagines that. I know you already finished but me interested from the first chapter.
Greetings.
Kimi-Sousuke chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
I love your story, is awesome!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Awwwww, why'd you end it!?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
Hey I absolutely positively love this story.
Is there going to be a secondary story to this one?
And if there is,
is there going to be any smut Grimmjow x Ichigo Yoai?
* LAUGHING EVILEY *
Animagination chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
PLEASE make a sequel! Re-read this after month- I couldn't get this story out of my head!
Wicked Romance chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. I couldn't put it down from the moment I started it and it definitely kept me on my toes throughout. You're an amazing author and I hope to see lots more of your work. .
briar black death rose chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
Fuck there better be a sequel cuz shit this was good
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
This is gettin' good. I remember when I first saw Ichigo's hollow wit black teeth...I like 'em more with white it was just too weird...Or maybe it was black lips. Yeah, it was the lips. Too odd.
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I like how Ichigo has the urges to be a killer. I can't wait to see if he joins Grimmjow in the killings or if Grimmjow makes Ichigo his next victim
Guest chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
I freakin' love it.. One of the best Bleach Fanfic I've read...
I like how the story proceeds and bit by bit unravel the secrets..