Reviews for newRanma
linkgold64 chapter 21 . 1/14
thxz for writing such a great fic, i loved it, BUT PLZZZZZZZZZZ finish ranma's apartement!
ive been waiting for years!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Amazing story great job on this unique work!
Veedramon chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Well, at least things stooped before Kuno got lucky...
Zhor chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Don't know if I like the ending, but it 'is' a very long and fairly good story.
Zhor chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Brain surgery...*shudder* I would 'not' be able to keep my cool for that kind of thing. No way, no how!
shugokage chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
This was an incredible and beautiful story for all the issues that it went through good job!
Rose1948 chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
Just found and read your story. Intriguing and exasperating, hilarious and oh so sad. Thank you so very much for sharing such a wonderfully convoluted and thoughtful story.
son of a peach chapter 21 . 12/7/2011
Thank you for writing this. It ended up being an intriguing exploration of gender and sexuality, along with the side of cheesecake and lemonade. Both of which I enjoyed. thanks again,

SoaP
Technomaru chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Not only do I get a theory about the whereabouts of Mrs. Kuno but it seems like the police do exist in Ranma... now when will they arrest Genma for child abuse, Happosai for his sexual escapades, Ryoga for property damage, Mousse for attempted murder, and Akane for assult and battery to Ranma?
Shinkicker chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
This story is hilariously underrated. I had to choke back the bile with kuno section in the first chapter but it was pretty good after that! (admittedly there was nothing wrong with that it's just Kuno relationships make me cringe).
lefkaz chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
"Do you know friends love each others?"

Somethig like that i was expecting in the conversation with Tatewaki...

Is not like you did was wrong or anything, figures.
lefkaz chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
, I totally understand your feelings about your medical history. From a fellow sick-child, I'm sorry you were in the same boat as me. Even when generally recurrent my diseases [(throat, ears and nose (allergy) in order of recurrence)] and when my normal is 36.5c (don't know fahrenheit, sorry, the usual normal 37.5 and 104F is 40C), even then, i don't remember having any hallucinated dreams... well i usually never remember any dream...

OK, what I'm trying to say is this:

1) I understand you. I mean a personal level. at least in this one.

2) I am glad you write your "self insert" of part of your live, because it fits and you did it AWE-FU#$ING-SOME.

3) I'm sure as heaven exist I will someday soon STEAL the dream for my own fic. so think about this as like i was asking for your permission of something like that.

BTW, i am not commenting anything else in your fic cause i don't like worshiping. i really can not do anything else in the way you write. fuck you if don't like it. (jejejeje) nah, you are great.

do you wanna a comparative?

in the "ranma goes girl/girly" you are tne "vengeance and a half" (of ) and/or the "team 8" (naruto)

these three fics (yours, vengeance and a half and team 8) are unespected, twisted and hiper descriptive (in a good way) in the caracter feelings and drivings.

in case you still fail to understan me or i fail in explain myself:

"Fire", writter of "vengance and a half" and "sailor ranko", now is legend. Capicce?
lefkaz chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Man, i just need to make you know...

I LOVED THE THREE DETAIL!

it trilled me the black void, not knowing what happened, and only discover it when i hit several times the down arrow...

YOU ARE FU#KING WONDERFULL!

if there is a medal o cup for on-the-edge-of-the-chair fics, I'll vote for you

Tell you that, you keep writing, i keep reading, deal?
FrictionX42 chapter 21 . 6/12/2010
Yup, when you write about a controversial topic such as homosexuality(or any kind of sexuality, really), you're bound to see a lot of very strong responses, from those that would declaim it to those that congratulate you for having the sheer cojones to write the thing in the first place.

As for me, I believe that the story is the story, nothing more, nothing less. If someone feels that there should be a particular scene, or that the story should go in a particular direction, then they are more than capable of writing that for themselves. I too, eschew suggestions to my stories, for much the same reasons; were I to take them, it wouldn't be the same story anymore. I have two stories ongoing at the moment that would wither and die horribly if I changed the plotlines for them that I have laid out in my notes.

I'm glad that you stick to your stories, they are highly entertaining. Not just for the sex, either. You have a delightful way of describing scenes that make them very believable,dream sequences notwithstanding for good reason. One way or another, fantastically done.
Maimakterion chapter 21 . 6/5/2010
I have to say, although you've said this was all intended as comedy (and although i dont really expect you to read this review 10 years after finishing the story) i didnt laught out loud at any point i can remember in newRanma. I did cry a few times though.

Maybe that's just me superimposing my own circumstances onto your characters though. i can relate pretty strongly to not knowing...

ja ne