Reviews for Killing Ron
Hi Gin," he muttered distractedly. Ginny waited a moment and he continued. "I'm still trying to figure out who would set a banishing ward to thrown me out the tower window."
I thought he fell from the stairs turning into a slide?

Though to be fair, he had to struggle to think of how many times he'd found himself in the hospital wing recently. And how he got here this time. Something about a Howarts staircase turning into a slide, while it was moving, and launching him off the end. He shook his head, once, and then thought better of it. There is nothing like falling 3 stories to a stone floor to give you a headache.

Poor SNAPE bad things always happen to him! Is he dead? The balloon bulged before Ron burst through, then, falling somewhat more slowly, he proceeded to land directly upon Professor Snape with a loud cracking sound. Followed by enough water to fill several bathtubs, drenching the hapless professor and everyone else nearby. Icy cold water.
Ratus chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh look a "Harmony" (gag) fanboy/girl whose still butthurt that his/her nonsensical pairing didn't defy logic and become canon so instead they bash Ron for no real reason.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 3/30/2012

Oh, that's just too damn funny!

My only quibble is that there wasn't a wood chipper or industrial-strength metal shredder involved...

Maybe a lime pit, too?

It couldn't happen to a nicer idiot.

Pity that Ginny and Percy weren't along for the ride.
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This cracked me up. Loved it!
slashslut chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
lol, i love a good ron bashing!
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Well... That makes no sense. Then again, you got rid of Ron; that's got to count for something, and in my book, it does:

A big golden star, and a small cookie.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
LOL Couldn't happen to a more deserving character.
Ten Toes chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was funny and I enjoyed it greatly. I have only one recomendation... The story arc seems to be left dangling... I think its another situation where you were being subtle, but it was too subtle. We can tell that there was *some* sort of family plot to get rid of Ron, but we aren't really sure... and it seems harsh to go straight to setting him up for death w/o trying to reason with him.

Maybe a scene or two where diff family members try to reason with him and he ignores / rages over all of it, continueing to go his own way... perhaps just a line here/there indicating just what girl caused Charlie to loose his job, sort of a 'X has a great uncle / cousin whatever heading up the reserve or on its board or something and remember how Ron did Y to her' and everyone nodding sagely and sighing, saying something like the curse of Ron takes another one of us down.

something at the end, maybe just a line or para with Bill, Arthur, & Ginny nodding at each other over a job well done, satisfied that they won't have to suffer Rons cursed behavior again and the family is now safe, because after all, weasly family as a whole comes first.

I hadn't read the story by Xelan, so I had no idea where this was taking place in time... so maybe something to set the year and if its post-voldy? even just a line in the first para on how Ginny is enjoying her Xyear of school w/ or w/o voldy would set the scene a little bit because I found myself lost for a bit..

Well, I've finished reading all your other stories and enjoyed myself and I'm now off to troll thrui your favorites looking for the story by Xelan.

Tentrees chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
After GoF MoRon became far less ammusing and I so wish JKR had offed him as originally planned.

Nice work by the way and I hope you write more.
DaRoHa chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
He got what he deserved for molesting hermione. I think it would've been better if his death was drawn out or if harry had said the dribble about assault on the betrothed of a noble house...

Nice work
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was... very satisfying!
Wolfric chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Good story. Thanks for writing. W.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/11/2010

I LOVE how Bill seemed to 'forget' this little factor about dueling wards!