Reviews for Killing Ron
Ratus chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
YEA!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh look a "Harmony" (gag) fanboy/girl whose still butthurt that his/her nonsensical pairing didn't defy logic and become canon so instead they bash Ron for no real reason.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
foflmao!

Oh, that's just too damn funny!

My only quibble is that there wasn't a wood chipper or industrial-strength metal shredder involved...

Maybe a lime pit, too?

It couldn't happen to a nicer idiot.

Pity that Ginny and Percy weren't along for the ride.
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This cracked me up. Loved it!
slashslut chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
lol, i love a good ron bashing!
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Well... That makes no sense. Then again, you got rid of Ron; that's got to count for something, and in my book, it does:

A big golden star, and a small cookie.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
LOL Couldn't happen to a more deserving character.
Ten Toes chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was funny and I enjoyed it greatly. I have only one recomendation... The story arc seems to be left dangling... I think its another situation where you were being subtle, but it was too subtle. We can tell that there was *some* sort of family plot to get rid of Ron, but we aren't really sure... and it seems harsh to go straight to setting him up for death w/o trying to reason with him.

Maybe a scene or two where diff family members try to reason with him and he ignores / rages over all of it, continueing to go his own way... perhaps just a line here/there indicating just what girl caused Charlie to loose his job, sort of a 'X has a great uncle / cousin whatever heading up the reserve or on its board or something and remember how Ron did Y to her' and everyone nodding sagely and sighing, saying something like the curse of Ron takes another one of us down.

something at the end, maybe just a line or para with Bill, Arthur, & Ginny nodding at each other over a job well done, satisfied that they won't have to suffer Rons cursed behavior again and the family is now safe, because after all, weasly family as a whole comes first.

I hadn't read the story by Xelan, so I had no idea where this was taking place in time... so maybe something to set the year and if its post-voldy? even just a line in the first para on how Ginny is enjoying her Xyear of school w/ or w/o voldy would set the scene a little bit because I found myself lost for a bit..

Well, I've finished reading all your other stories and enjoyed myself and I'm now off to troll thrui your favorites looking for the story by Xelan.

Thx,

P.
Tentrees chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
After GoF MoRon became far less ammusing and I so wish JKR had offed him as originally planned.

Nice work by the way and I hope you write more.
DaRoHa chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
He got what he deserved for molesting hermione. I think it would've been better if his death was drawn out or if harry had said the dribble about assault on the betrothed of a noble house...

Nice work
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was... very satisfying!
Wolfric chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Good story. Thanks for writing. W.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
LOL!

I LOVE how Bill seemed to 'forget' this little factor about dueling wards!
Cateagle chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
snicker Seems like fate wanted to give Ron a proper disposal that'd persuade magicals not to "do stupid" again. Still, Ron as depicted here most definitely does "do stupid" with the best of them.
Echo Moon chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
lol... this is really good :p