Reviews for The Charm Conundrum
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/27
This is so good and pretty steamy! Great story!
Chibis Unleashed chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
This is so cute! I especially love how they communicate so off-handedly, like it's no big deal but then they're like, this is the biggest deal.

Loved it so much! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
So utterly cute ! Wish u had continued...
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Haha, Draco was a bit slow to realize. This was very cute.
bluegreengay chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Love! It! Oh this was absolutely glorious, you made my day.
dazzlered chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Just want to know did anyone else want to slap draco with some sense through most of the book but this was still sweet
Beeswax chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Bloody hell this is beautiful
Astonisheddingle chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
This is amazing.
とてもすごいだよ!ありがとうございます。
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Nuuuuuuuu moarrrrr :'c
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I only have one thing to say.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

I loved it. I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved it. I seriously. Absolutely loved it. There was not once thing about this beautiful, fantastic piece of fanfic that I didn't love. From beginning to end, it grabbed my attention and didn't let me go. I seriously loved it.

You did an incredible job. I honestly think this has to be my favorite drarry oneshot by you
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
FAVE OMG SO CUTE
Dorchester chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
How very lovely... sighs
onetree chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This is such a good story!
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
lol

Best fanfict ever )

And yes, Malfoy you really took your time figuring it out xD
SusannahMalfoy chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I never read Drarry before that is each time so unique and heart-wrenchingly sweet! You must be an endless well of creativity, imagination and luuuuv... You make my heart sing and my blood run hot with your writing, it's so addictive in its funny and romantic way. *glomps*