Reviews for It Could Always Be Worse
ramsay chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
ahh i really shouldn't enjoy reading fanfiction that has utter chaos as much as i do
rinnegan18 chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
great story hope you continue on this one
BlazeStryker chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
Is it sad or worrying that, when I read of Canon Quattro having nightmares over getting a Friending upside the head, I mentally replayed the entire "Oh dear Mother of God" scene (courtesy of YouTube)?
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 5/8/2014

anymore coming?
Guest chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
miyafuji well placed refrence
El Elegido chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
OK I don't know anything about Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha at all... and because of that I really wasn't sure about putting this in my favorites list, even if it is hillarius and I do love this story specially how you handle all the characters. But... there is one line that convinced me to put this on my favorites list... AMBUSH.
Lost chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
KAMEN RIDER!?
MangamanZX chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Magical girl Lyrical Nanoha, strike witches, kamen Rider, Power Rangers, super sentai and Precure... Holy wow this is diverse... And I love it
isheepzu chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
mwahahaha the CHAOS!i almost thought that the kid Marv bumped into was Haruto.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
... the Precures too?
How much are the villains screwed in this universe?
Vote: 10
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
PLEASE tell me Dr. Miyafuji is a Strike Witch!

Been a while I was afraid you were dead. And you remembered our little crossover! Awesome! May your muse always out out!
Requiem D chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
Great story I keep laughing my butocks off. I love how you write Mystic Mother Rita
Tristar chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
hahahaha..can't stop laughing...complete and utter crack fic! I know my power rangers and Nanoha and I like this fic it's funny ass read! Can't stop reading either still laughing!

Please keep writing this thing! the Tye dye ranger lol...
Rc1212 chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
Oooh, liked that ending! Great chapter, loved the Vita scenes!