Reviews for It Could Always Be Worse
Apex85 chapter 18 . 4/26
DAMMIT! WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE ABANDONED LIKE ALL THE OTHER GOOD NANOHA CROSSOVER FICS I FIND?! ESPECIALLY AT SUCH A CLIFFHANGERVLIKE THAT!
sin.nighthawk chapter 18 . 4/20
hope you can update this soon
Apex85 chapter 7 . 4/6
I don't know which was sweeter, Fate talking about Tommy to her older self, or the Ransik x Precia shipping.
ramsay chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
ahh i really shouldn't enjoy reading fanfiction that has utter chaos as much as i do
rinnegan18 chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
great story hope you continue on this one
BlazeStryker chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
Is it sad or worrying that, when I read of Canon Quattro having nightmares over getting a Friending upside the head, I mentally replayed the entire "Oh dear Mother of God" scene (courtesy of YouTube)?
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 5/8/2014

anymore coming?
Guest chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
miyafuji well placed refrence
El Elegido chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
OK I don't know anything about Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha at all... and because of that I really wasn't sure about putting this in my favorites list, even if it is hillarius and I do love this story specially how you handle all the characters. But... there is one line that convinced me to put this on my favorites list... AMBUSH.
Lost chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
KAMEN RIDER!?
MangamanZX chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Magical girl Lyrical Nanoha, strike witches, kamen Rider, Power Rangers, super sentai and Precure... Holy wow this is diverse... And I love it
isheepzu chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
mwahahaha the CHAOS!i almost thought that the kid Marv bumped into was Haruto.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
... the Precures too?
How much are the villains screwed in this universe?
Vote: 10
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
PLEASE tell me Dr. Miyafuji is a Strike Witch!

Been a while I was afraid you were dead. And you remembered our little crossover! Awesome! May your muse always out out!