Reviews for Green with Desire
inactive since 5-21-17 chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
It say's to be continued...SO PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
angel chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Continue it continue it continue it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Plz continue soon! I really like this
Person chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Moar! Moar!
ElizabethGW chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
You've got an interesting story going on here... It would be wonderful to read more! Even if it has been over 3 years, maybe... I hope you will continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
amazing but cruel. make so she has the chance to escape but ends up coming back or protecting him. I loved it please wright more
Krina531 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Great descriptive writing I like how you tied the nightmare in.

Hope you continue again 3
CheetahBolt chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I. Need. Moar.
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
write more!
Fuyu Tatsu chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Wh-wha... write more... don't torment me like this.
Lacie chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
WHY did you stop this AWESOME FIC ?! Ther are TONS of cannonshipping wainting for you to go on with this story ! the begining is just GREAT (hey,I wrote lots of books ! 16 this year ! I know what I'm talking about !) and we (your fans) are waiting for MORE ! so pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !
Haine-chan chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I hope you update this story soon! Even though it's been years...o.o
eremika0000 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Why you no continue this epic story D:
MissReaperDeath chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Why am I gettting into the story? I've been a big fan of ProtonXLyra ever since I've saw a picture of them together on the internet. You have to continue this!
MissReaperDeath chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Um...I actually liked this. Good job! Please continue.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »