Reviews for Sorry, M'lord
Dialga63 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
1st. WTF
2nd. WTF
3rd...u know
i like how u made dialga the main character (besides arceus)
I-just-want-to-play chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I wonder if any of the younger pokemon who weren't at the meeting (and may or may not have betrayed Arceus) have a crush on the creator of life. That would actually be kind of interesting, having a scene were Arceus breaks his own rule.

Anyways, great chapter. I really enjoyed it.
Sophia Angelia chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love the ending. Everyone had a love intrest with someone else... It's amazing how you never let on hints untill you wre just about to tell the audience. I love this story, and I think you did a fantastic job!
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
its...interesting
Evowizard25 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow! I mean WOW! I was not expecting that. I know it was a laugh riot, but being in love is rather good. It makes us better people. Shame on Arceus. And Mew...Why'd they pick on her. Leave Mew alone. She's good, kind, and oh so very cute. Why'd they have to make her cry. WHY! Other then that, I actually kind of liked it.

Sincerely,

Evo
Autunmheart chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oh I pitty Arceus. Having kids like Mew and Celibi must be torture!
Brave Soul RMS chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I feel bad for Arceus. Being a father has got to be difficult with 30 or so super-powered offspring, especially Celebi and Mew xD
mudkiprox chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Nice to see it on fanfiction! My phone wnt let me write my saword n it and its the only thing at my cottage with Wifi...*gloom*
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 7/5/2010