Reviews for BetrĂ¼ger
liron-aria chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
I totally want it to be real, but I'm also a terrible person to my favourite characters, and I equally want it not to be. You have left me with a conundrum~

And I totally think you could rewrite it for publication if you wanted to! Your writing's really good )
Anei chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story and the way that you slowly let hints build up before you reveal what's going on. I especially enjoyed wondering about Mokuba - the slow questioning of whether he was real, a figment of Kaiba's imagination, or some kind of ghost before the revelation that he was fae, at least in the world that might be a real world - and the small hints that we received about Kaiba's past.

The mind reading in this is interesting, playing with the idea of how much of this is in whose head, and it all ties in especially well with Kaiba's insistence that he's not the one with the imagination, that that's his brother.

I'm not sure about this is a publication, primarily because it seems more artistic and less saleable than Endless Loop - the other of your works that I have read - and partly because although it does tie in with the currently popular theme of bringing back or modernizing mythological or fairy stories the tie-ins in your story are not always fully thought through. Your doubling of Bakura's and only Bakura's mythological history, the one-dimensionality of some of the characters, and the complete lack of explanation about your oddly simplistic villains are issues that you would have to address.

On the other hand, your treatment of Kaiba's experiences, sanity, and self-depiction are fascinating, and this could make an interesting publication if you choose to work it through.
dragonlady222 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
I loved Bakura in this. The fact that he was upset that Jounouchi thought that reattaching Atemu's arm was more important than pulling Seto out is hilarious. I am hoping that this is the real deal not a dream and they are together. I would more than likely buy this if it was published.
Ruby of Raven chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I loved this! XD Yay! It's real! And don't you dare tell me otherwise! :P
And, as to that publication question, oh yeah! Of course I'd read this if it was an actual book.
I love this fanfic version of it a lot though. So, if you do re-write it and publish it, please leave this up!
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
Interesting story!
dragonlady222 chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Poor Seto. It is like groundhog day on steroids. He forgot himself towards the end of the chapter but, someone heard and remembered. I hope it is someone who can break the cycle.
Ruby of Raven chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Oh! You ARE evil! XD This was interesting, to say the least. So you sort of combines two of the options. A deava making him think he's more insane than he actually is. Very nice. This was a good chapter even though it seemed to be on repeat. I swear, if you put that hugs not slugs thing again, everyone's gonna go insane.
Still, I liked this. I hope you can update soon. Last chapter up next, right? I can't wait! XD
StarkidGamzee chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
This fanfic is amazing ** Im looking forward to the next update but Im also very scared for what the future holds /sobs/
Narcissus Night chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
Yet another lovely chapter. I await the final two!
Ruby of Raven chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
I can't decide if you went with that idea that it was all just a dream or that this is some kind of power that the daeva has over Seto since he punched him out. Or, if this is part of the little idea I gave you about him meeting Bakura in real life or something. In short, I'm completely confused as to what's to come next. You may be going in a completely different direction than the options I just listed. So, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what comes next. XD
dragonlady222 chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
I am glad he is not dead. At least, I hope he is not dead. Seto just got knocked out, if he is lucky. They are battling hard for the people with luck they will wear the daevas down and out. Tales of the Supers is really good.
DracOnyx chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
I'm thrilled to see another chapter, even if I'm late as hell in getting to reading it. Lot's of love to you hun, and good wishes for everything to go as you need it to!
Ruby of Raven chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Yay! Marik is still somehow alive! Seto's got a knack for talking and hearing people's conversations in their minds, and... chaos is descending... Well... isn't that just great?
How the hell is Kaiba gonna fight? Are Yugi and Ryou up on the surface to, or are they chilling out with Mokuba?
So many things are happening with so many questions left unanswered. Good thing you said you're going to be trying to finish up this story soon. I can't wait! XD Great job with this.
Narcissus Night chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
I only just began reading this story today. At the ends of chapters 14 and 15 I became increasingly worried that it would be another interesting and captivating story left unfinished. Upon seeing the authors note of chapter 16 I am elated and sincerely hope for you to continue this story to its finish.
Allderasta chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Wow, a story that's been in the making for four years? That's rare.

Anyway, chapter 1 was quite nice. I'll be looking forward to reading the rest some other day.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »