Reviews for BetrĂ¼ger
dragonlady222 chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
I like this chapter. I'm glad Malik is alive although that might not last long as the Daevas are descending on them. They are at a distinct disadvantage right now.
I am this time reading your second novel and should have your third by next week as I just ordered it. Congratulations.
dragonlady222 chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
I hope they can find a way to win without Amane unleashing her blood family. I really wish Malik had made it.
dragonlady222 chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
I hope that Malik makes it back and is not another casualty of the war. Too bad Seto could not help. I'm glad their paln worked and Seto found out their plans. Do not be depressed, I just know it will work out for you.
DracOnyx chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
People are still here and still with you Apolly. I know the feeling all too well . . . real life too often is intruding on what we want to be doing, which is writing. You're writing, however, is the only reason I hold out hope of eventually getting my ass in gear.

Please don't give up. email me or yahoo me at . You are always in my thoughts.

DracOnyx
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
Hurrah! I am sooo glad you posted this, 'polly mio! and I see that there are more...
Ruby of Raven chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
Aw... Apollymi... :( I wish you luck in life, I hope you find a job soon. But, just so you know, you do still have reviewers out here. At the very least, you've got me... Wow, I sound sappy and that might not be what you exactly expected to come from a reviewer after reading that last authors note or wanted, but here it is.
I still love your stories. You have no idea how many times I've re-read this one along with your other Seto and Yami Bakura fics. So, thank you for finally updating, it made my day. :)
CelestialSkies95 chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
You updated! I'd pretty much given up on this being updated again. These two chapters are both really good, I like how Amane dealt with her emotions. I don't think she would just start crying or anything, I think that the hidden sadness and the unknown thought of what she will do next are perfect!
Rosabell chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Man, this fic hasn't been updated in a while, but it's so different from the other Yugioh fanfics I've seen. Hope this is not abandoned :\
Relinquished chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
This is amazing! I haven't read anything so detailed and well-thought out for a very long time! Loving the whole mythological components and the thought of Ryou running Atemu out of his rooms (chances for Atemu/Ryou?). Great job!
Ruby of Raven chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
I love what you have so far.
You need to update soon! :D
dragonlady222 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
I'm glad you updated. I looked back at the reviews and noticed it has been almost two years since my last is right he is the best man for the job. I hope he will be careful and successful.
CelestialSkies95 chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
This is an amazing idea and story. I liked how it had them in the loony bin and now that they're GODS I like it even more! I do hope you've not abandoned this story, it's really interesting.

Since you wanted to know how I found this story, it was in someones favourites. Not sure whos but...
uolexa chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
So much to tell!

Ok, so for a start, i'll answer your question: I found this story while looking for kaiba/bakura pairings!

Now, my turn to ask a question: WILL YOU UPDATE THIS?

I just loved this story, the way you used the yugioh caracters like that to make up your own universe and all... Fantastic!

I got really attached to them and i really want to know how this war will end ans how the caracters will evolve!

The thing is I have a bad feeling that you won't be updating this story... :'(

If you can finish it, that'd be great! you'd make my day! XD

Anyway, thanks again for such a good writing!

hope to hear from you soon enough!
scaryghost chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
I really enjoyed this story. You have a wonderful way of writing. Its a very beautiful style and your plot line is very exciting. Im really hoping you write more of this story.
looptheloopy chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
Hey! Well from what I've read of your stores so far, you are an amazing author. I think I might buy your books (if I'm allowed to order them) and give you a proper review (I suck at reviewing... Seriously.)

Okay, I adore this story! I really do! It's probably because I love myths and whatnot, so hurray! When you said that Atemu 'propositioned' Ryou, I couldn't stop laughing.

Hmm... PLEASE UPDATE! :)