Reviews for Stop, and Think
genesis.hernandez.52206654 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Dang that was awsome I loved the end it is a really good ending
CarelessLove91 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Of course I'm still reading it! And I loved the ending, and your welcome, I know how great it feels to get that first review!
iliveindrwhoville chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Look at you, updating again so quickly! I, unfortunately, have not updated my story in forever. Life happens so quickly, you know? Still a really good story! I love Megan and Finn :)
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
*cue the group of applause of all the other passangers*

*cue Doug and the other McGowans trample the other passangers before tackling Finn and drag him out to the car thinking he may be trying to keep going back to Korea to escape them.*

*cue Megan laughing at Finn being dragged out by Ian and Caleb*

Doug: What about me?

Me: Well you and Sean and probably Evan would pick Megan up and carry her out to make sure she can't escape you crazy lot either...that is until security stopped you since you're causing a scene and Finn will be going crazy since he can't see Megan.

Finn: Will not! I'll be making a fuss because I can walk and I don't need to be carried otu by my two youngest brothers.

Megan: But it was so cute! and they worry.

Finn: *grumbles*

Totally awesome! Loved it completely!
iheartdesign34 chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
That was really really good!
BooBoo33 chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
i thought it was great. i am still here...just in camo. :) great ending!
MusicAddict101 chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I am suprised, you updated pretty quickly this time :) If you ever get the chance, stop by my profile, I have a few stories up, they're not very good and need a lot of work, but they're still up arn't they? Lol.
Lindsay chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
update asap !
iheartdesign34 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
I loved it. I'm so excited 2 find out what the note said
iluvmcgowanboys123 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
this was awesome! hurry and upload the next one quickly :)
Karate Bookworm chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Great but a cliffy? U need to update more it took u sooo long to last time at least let us know ur alive.

MusicAddict101 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
That was good, but next time please don't take as long to update!
Lindsay chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Update soon , I would like to see what Finn's big plan is. & by the way its a wonderful story.
thegentlequeen chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
update soon
MusicAddict101 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Heyy, I loved the update! I'm really excited to see what Fin does to get Megan back, I really hope you keep going with this story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »