Reviews for Suicide Angel
Yanirca chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
btw I HATE Sakura too! Love ur story .
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
I liked the sasuke and hinata 1 better. *pout*
Darth-Taisha chapter 15 . 5/25/2011
Good luck with everything. I will be sure to read your updates when they come out! Take care.
TwiliFay chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
Well sorry the Fay had to go MIa, She had work to do on her story but no worries I'm still here silently watching you and the stuff you right. For all you know i could be watching you right now. JK But I am still here and alive and kicking... Well flaping...er flying ya that cone so all is well
songo2012 chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
u go i hate people that think suicide is just crap im a survivor thnkz for righting this story it means alot to me
Beautiful-Liar360 chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
i loves this story so update soon
chakira16 chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Dang sakura's a bitch
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 14 . 2/8/2011
so good. im happy to read such a great chappy! i like the atmosphere within the family and sasuke is so cute in this ) i cant wait to see the town's reaction and hinata's too! your story is brilliant, thanks again for writing. please update soon!
KagomeMarie chapter 14 . 2/8/2011
Awe too cute ending
KagomeMarie chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
o0o0o0o0o
Arioka chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
Awe itachi
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
really great chappy! i love how cute they are together. im happy that hinata sees that she isnt alone, she is not the only one who suffers. thank you very much for the update, also i hope you had a great holiday season! thank you for writing.
TwiliFay chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
Shes back and writting again. Loved this chapter and one small question when are you going to work on AOMN Rewrite again? Just asking loved the story and that one. Your Loyal reader Fay
refrigburn chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
SO GOOD! Im so happy sakura is out of the way. i hate her. i love how the whole village is effected by the death of hintata and how they realized how much she meant to them. Very good writing and the story is wonderful. thank you, keep writing.
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
Maybe I am wierd but I found myself laughing while Sasuke cut Sakura's head off. I couldn't help myself, I guess I want it to happen so badly in the manga. That was probably not the reaction you intended for your readers to have but like I said my mind tends to be a little crackish and I find things to be funny when they are definitely not. Good job and happy writing.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »